New sellers in the scope section

Discussion in 'Main Message Board' started by Dusty Stevens, Aug 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Savage65CM

Savage65CM

Cautions, jaded, crying, scared, whatever works for you. You’re passing judgment down to me now, I’m sure I made myself clear more than once but whatever no need to go down this road once again. I have better things to do with my Sunday...

rwh, Dgd6mm, Mark W and 1 other person like this.
  2. jobhopper66

jobhopper66 Gold $$ Contributor

I feel very fortunate to have joined this site when I did. Back in 2012 I seemed to be readily accepted and trusted right out of the gate. Apparently the scammers were not yet out in full force. I do feel bad for the new guys getting hammered so hard but I guess they just have to be patient and earn their place on this site. I am willing to buy something small ($) from a newer member to get them started but I am just as leery as the next guy on a big ticket purchase. As corny as it sounds we do need to look out for each other and be willing to call out members for shady behavior and unethical business practices. Just my 2 cents.

MikeT49, Savage65CM and hogpatrol like this.
  3. Savage65CM

Savage65CM

Jaded is not some bad word for you to to feel
    I’m passing judgment or someone is not up to standards. I meant by it’s definition of lacking enthusiasm towards new members or trade member history.

rwh likes this.
  4. pirate ammo

pirate ammo Guaranteed to take the wind out of their sails Gold $$ Contributor

Just ask for payment like I do, plastic, check, or sometimes even better, pencils, paper, crayons, or fingerpaint. This is a true statement.

Dgd6mm and joshb like this.
  5. PatMiles

PatMiles Gold $$ Contributor

I read a good portion of yesterdays thread where you were bitching about folks here being cautious and decided not to read the full thread. I didn't reply yesterday but when you come back again and call me jaded when you wouldn't know me if I walked up to you on the street and kissed you so I decided to put my 2 cents in.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  6. Milo 2.0

Milo 2.0

I would always be leery expecting Pay Pal to settle any dispute firearms related, good way to get you account locked up.
    I have had people demand to pay that way, I usually tell them upfront, they have no buyer protection, I pull your money right away, and just what is PP going to do to guarantee your item, diddly in my book.

300_whisper, Mark W and hogpatrol like this.
  7. pirate ammo

Going downhill quick. You see Pat coming you better run FAST.

8. PatMiles

Don't like it when the tables are turned on you, do you?

9. McGraw

McGraw Silver $$ Contributor

It was mentioned yesterday that a person didn’t have a clue how to make contributions to this site. Just saying “Donate and Contribute “ takes up about a quarter of the right hand of the top of my screen, every time I log in to this Forum. Maybe yours is different.

10. 6MMsteve

6MMsteve Gold $$ Contributor

I do need to borrow a scope. someone with a kind heart please loan me one 36x

hogpatrol and Dgd6mm like this.
  11. pirate ammo

Steve I would if I could, but all I got is a really cheap Simmons I'm trying to sucker Dale into and a 3-9 X 40 Bushnell designed for black powder.

6MMsteve likes this.
  12. 6MMsteve

I had a job reduction at work had to sell all mine...maybe by end of October I can get something hopefully

13. PatMiles

Howzabout a 36 BRD Leupold with a Tucker conversion?

14. 6MMsteve

why heck yes I'm not picky pm me please

pirate ammo likes this.
  15. pirate ammo

Now this is how it's supposed work. Everybody pay attention.

MikeT49, Milo 2.0 and 6MMsteve like this.
  16. Milo 2.0

Milo 2.0

I have a NF SHV 4-20, NF rings, you are welcome to use till your pot o gold comes in. Not 36 power, or even quality glass, but you can shoot. 4 mos old, good shape.

Snuggie, pirate ammo and 6MMsteve like this.
  17. 6MMsteve

I will pay shipping no problem and a Very Big Thanks to Pat Miles you have made my day....it will be well taken care of..I'm almost in tears

Milo 2.0 likes this.
  18. 6MMsteve

thanks Milo for the offer I'm a diabetic somedays it don't matter what it is I still can't see good..thank you for the offer your a good man..

Milo 2.0 likes this.
  19. hogpatrol

hogpatrol Don't criticize the farmer with your mouth full. Gold $$ Contributor

I'm checking all the trade history for you
    I'm going to have to pass on that Simmons. It's a tad out of my pay grade and that Bushnell would probably get clocked on my smokeless muzzleloader. :confused:

6MMsteve likes this.
  20. Dusty Stevens

Dusty Stevens COVFEFE- Thread Derail Crew Gold $$ Contributor

Everybody that says just use paypal- nope. No protection like you think for any firearm related items.

pirate ammo, Dgd6mm and hogpatrol like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.