• This Forum is for adults 18 years of age or over. By continuing to use this Forum you are confirming that you are 18 or older. No content shall be viewed by any person under 18 in California.
Midsouth Shooters
Bruno Shooters Supply
EuroOptic.com Scopes, Rifles, Accessories
BulletCentral.com
Grafs.com Shooting Products

Feed solutions for the Hornady 6.5 PRC

Here is something I am going to try. I bought a used Winchester Model 70 crf chambered in 325wsm for under $450.00 and will rebarrel it in 6.5 PRC. The internal mag holds the prc pretty nicely after doing some internal mods to fit 2.955 col. Once I get it chambered I will see how it works. Wyatts is now making a 6.5 PRC specific internal magazine.

Hey Guys,
i bought a prefit 6.5PRC for the Impact 737 SA, and grabbed the mag that I had bought a few years before for a 25 SAUM. I figured it should work and it feeds flawlessly. Never had one malfunction with either a SAUM or PRC. I am not sure what mag this is, I think I recall they called it an Alpha mag. The SAUM and PRC are both on Impact Actions, no issues whatsoever. I am not sure if this is a single stack or not, but you guys would know. I hope this helps the Op or anyone else.

1634722124448.png1634722187646.png1634722238466.png

Grafs.com Shooting Products
Brownells Discount Code
BulletCentral.com
Bruno Shooters Supply
Midsouth Shooters
EuroOptic.com Scopes, Rifles, Accessories

Upgrades & Donations

This Forum's expenses are primarily paid by the generous contributions of members. You can upgrade your Forum membership in seconds with PayPal. Gold and Silver members get unlimited FREE classifieds for one year. Gold members can upload custom avatars.

Click Upgrade Membership Button ABOVE to get Gold or Silver Status.

You can also donate any amount, large or small, with the button below. Include your Forum Name in the PayPal Notes field.

To DONATE by CHECK, or make a recurring donation, CLICK HERE to learn how.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CmdrDick