Burger King and McDonslds etc. ?

Discussion in 'Main Message Board' started by rebs, Mar 22, 2020.

1. outasite `08

outasite `08

I just picked up a pizza Saturday afternoon. We have them bake it half way and not cut. Bring home and finish in the oven @ 450* for 7-1/2 minutes. We take it out of the box to bake for sure. But I wiped the outside off with Clorox towels and carried it to the g-can. Normally we will turn off oven and put the box in after getting a serving to keep the rest hot. Box has never burned or changed the flavor. Jeff

2. Steve Ladino

Steve Ladino Silver $$ Contributor

When the virus descends in my area I will stop going but till then I will. Haven't heard much about cases here in So. Central Pa. Northern Franklin Co.

outasite `08 likes this.
  3. JMayo

JMayo

Since we don't have antibodies for this virus we'll all get it sooner or later.
    The thing is not to destroy our health care system with unusually high need for care.

Most that get it will not require hospitalization. They then will have the antibodies.

4. swd

swd Gold $$ Contributor

I'd be more worried about handling money and change going back and forth.

JMayo and mike a like this.
  5. ED3

ED3 Gold $$ Contributor

If you know anyone who's worked at a fast food place, ask them if they eat there.

Mark W likes this.
  6. jpx2rk

jpx2rk

Or the mail in your box, the mail box itself, the gas pump handle, the buttons on the gas pump, or the ATM & buttons where you get your $$ in case the staff at CC processing centers get infected, and stores can't take CC's anymore. Everyone feels better now don't they. :(

Mark W and JMayo like this.
  7. Dryfly24

Dryfly24 Silver $$ Contributor

I don’t remember the last time I went through a drive through or even thought about eating fast garba... errr, “food”.