What do you think happened with this flyer?

Discussion in '6mm, 6.5mm, and .25 Cal (Not 6BR)' started by jaygorski, Jul 13, 2019.

1. jaygorski

jaygorski

My son almost beat one of guys in our club with a 45lb monster Heavy gun using the same bag.

Attached Files:

2. Pete53

Pete53

what brand brass ? did you weigh brass and sort the brass by weight first before you used it ? did you turn necks ? did you have the right twist barrel ? there are alot of variables to deal with before you even take a shot. even weighing bullets and checking bullets with a Vernier caliper.

3. Dusty Stevens

Dusty Stevens COVFEFE- Thread Derail Crew Gold $$ Contributor

Ive seen guys win with a bipod and a bean bag in some matches

Ccrider likes this.
  4. jaygorski

jaygorski

My most used brass is Hornady, weighed, but no need to turn, JLKs are so good they don't need to be weighed or measured, that doesn't mean I haven't checked them, though, lol. Also use Alpha and ADG brass, but the ADG is for my wife's rifle.

5. jaygorski

jaygorski

Like to see that at our Matches with all the fancy crap everyone is using, tuner's, fancy Hammer bullets, etc etc, lol

Ccrider likes this.
  6. jepp2

jepp2 Gold $$ Contributor

I feel the pain. Here way my group (17 Remington) until the 5'th shot destroyed it.
    5th shot.jpg

7. rr2030

rr2030

I think you said "pretty nice group so far, If I can just squeeze the last round in there" Then, BANG ! Followed by a few thoughts and words that would get me banned from this sight for posting them.

Anyway thats what happens to me all too often.