Hello all. Newbie here. Sorry for the long drawn out post. I found Accurate Shooter as I was researching what I needed to attempt some matches in the future. Really cool site you guys have here! I've read and learned a lot. I'm in the equipment gathering stage right now. I'm shooting an RPR in 6.5 CM. Yes, I know...lol... It has a Patriot Valley Arms 26" barrel. Josh at PVA is making a thread protector for me so I can remove the Mad Scientist brake. I've added a Seekins hand rail and ambi safety, Timney trigger, AD Custom Rifles fluted the bolt and I added a titanium shroud and bolt handle along with a stainless bolt. The butt stock has a V-Tab adjustable butt plate and Wiebad check rest pad. Glass is a currently a Vortex Gen I PST 6-24x50 but I have a Golden Eagle on layaway at my LGS. The RPR is shooting .3 MOA @ 100 with factory Fed American Eagle 140's. Successfully shooting out to 1140 yards on the range but all steel there so no clue if any of that will actually translate well in a match but I'm committed to practicing as much as I can and starting to shoot some matches in 2018. My intention is to compete against myself with learning and improving as the primary goals. I work in a body shop and have pretty much custom painted all my stuff for many years. Colors of choice are House of Kolor PBC-65 Passion Purple and black covered with Cerakote MC-161 matte clear. Recently bought a BE rest and did the windage knob mod, added the stainless F Class feet and longer adjusters. I also changed the hardware to all stainless and added a couple of levels. I'm using the Protektor Dr. rear bad with 1" ear spacing. Immediately I realized that the butt stock wasn't going to cut it on the rear bag and even though I got the 2 1/4" front bag and the Seekins rail is 2" wide and flat that it wasn't as stable or smooth as I'd like. Here's the setup... I decided that I'd attempt to make a set of bag riders. I have some HDPE 1" material and a pretty well equipped shop. I'd much rather make something vs buying it if at all possible. For the rear bag rider I disassembled my Accu-Shot monopod and used only the base. 4" 5/16x24 bolt will attach the rider to the monopod base. Milled a piece of 2"x6"x1" HDPE to fit tight against the bottom of the butt stock and fit around the base. Drilled the appropriate holes for the bolt and to countersink the head. A trip through the router table to round over the edges and some finish sanding completes the rear. The front is super simple. Just a 2 1/4"x4 1/2"x1" HDPE with all the edges rounded over. I countersunk holes for a couple of 1" stainless screws for M-Lok fasteners to attach it to the rail. Kinda looks like bar of soap. lol... I'm pretty pleased with how they came out. Seems like they will do the job. Thanks for looking!