All our scope problems solved!

Discussion in 'Scopes, Optics, LRFs, Spotters, BoreScopes' started by nmkid, Aug 10, 2018.

1. steve_podleski

steve_podleski

What is the purpose of the gyros and accelerators?

Where can I find the details of the reticles?

2. muleystalker

muleystalker Gold $$ Contributor

A buddy of mines, son in law bought the Thermal scope scope awhile back and was unhappy with it and sent it back. He said it was a neat concept but it was real glitchy and when it would act up you couldn't see through it at all even in the day, it worked more like a video camera not an optic.

3. wedgy

wedgy Gold $$ Contributor

I read a ton of reviews from several sites and they were 50/50, either 5 stars or 1 star, about half of them works great and half were returned because they didn't work.

4. #40Fan

#40Fan

There were quite a bit of unhappy folks because of early firmware issues. ATN seems to do that with just about everything. @muleystalker yep, they are a camera in the front, view screen in the back with a bunch of magic in the middle. I was finally able to touch my new Thor 4 yesterday, but haven't even mounted it. I did update the firmware. Ironically, the screen went blank on me after about 2 minutes of turning it on the first time, before the update. I then messed with it for 10 minutes and didn't have any problems. Hopefully this weekend I'll get it put to use.

muleystalker likes this.