All our scope problems solved!

Discussion in 'Scopes, Optics, LRFs, Spotters, BoreScopes' started by nmkid, Aug 10, 2018.

1. nmkid

nmkid Gold $$ Contributor

2. Just Say Moe

Just Say Moe

Whoa - too bad it won't play movies while you are waiting for a shot! If must offer ear protections also since nobody is wearing any in the videos. What is up with the guy with the Redfield in the video's scope mount? No wonder he can't hit anything. Too much gadgetry to go wrong for me.

3. #40Fan

#40Fan

I bet it could play a movie for you if you uploaded it to the SD card first. I have an X-Sight II and though I haven't gotten a whole lot of use out of it, it is incredible what it can do. I plan on purchasing a new ATN thermal. See what Santa has to say.

6.5creed likes this.
  4. IdahoSharpshooter

IdahoSharpshooter Gold $$ Contributor

I am waiting for somebody to test drive one of these and report back here. The video looks like Germany.

5. JRS

JRS Gold $$ Contributor

They have been here for a couple of decades, Rich, and their products are used by many government agencies. They are also made right here in the U.S.A.

6. IdahoSharpshooter

can't be. They are shooting Blazers...

Eternal Student likes this.
  7. JRS

JRS Gold $$ Contributor

Their scopes are shipped everywhere. They are located in the same place they started... San Fransisco.

8. IdahoSharpshooter

how come they are such a well kept secret?

9. JRS

JRS Gold $$ Contributor

Rich, click on the link provided by the OP, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on about us. Very few civilians in the U.S. are interested in thermal imaging.

10. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly

Most people know to stay away from ATN products. ATN uses consumers (You) to find out what they forgot to do in order for their stuff to actually work.

The X-Sight has always been plagued with problems,just google it. If I was looking for a Digital or Thermal Night Vision unit,ATN wouldn't even be on the list to look at.

Pulsar makes units that actually work,right out of the box.

11. dedogs

dedogs Gold $$ Contributor

JRS, I have an ATN 6-18X65 lu that I picked up in trade with original box and accessories. It is clearly stamped on the bottom of the main tube "Made In Ukraine" dedogs

dgeesaman likes this.
  12. pirate ammo

pirate ammo Guaranteed to take the wind out of their sails Gold $$ Contributor

ATN only dealt with normal scopes for a short time,,been a ATN dealer for 5 years,,been using the x-sight digital hd,,new ones coming are going to be smaller and do more,,

13. dedogs

dedogs Gold $$ Contributor

None the less... dedogs

14. hogpatrol

hogpatrol Gold $$ Contributor

I'm waiting for the next generation with Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime stuff I can watch while I'm in the tree stand. Might keep me from my usual routine, falling asleep.

jimmymac, Prose, 300_whisper and 4 others like this.
  15. Rushty

Rushty Gold $$ Contributor

Someone needs to put it on a scope checker and test for POA movement ;)

16. #40Fan

#40Fan

ATN Thor 4 on the way. Optics Planet has a 10% deal going on. Saved a couple hundies.

17. Puzzaz01

Puzzaz01 Gold $$ Contributor

Let's see what if we can get a group discount for the Netflix subscription, I'm in on that.

Darrin

18. Erud

Erud Gold $$ Contributor

I clicked on this topic because I thought that it was going to be a thread about Warner sights.

I left disappointed.

boltfluter likes this.
  19. rr2030

rr2030

It would be hilarious to re visit this thread in the future when many of the top competitors are using these scopes ...............

just playing the devils advocate lol

20. steve_podleski

steve_podleski

I do like the idea of digital display of scope settings especially windage; for example, this would eliminate the problem with guessing or taking time to find out if the windage is 3 right or 7 left (with 10 moa/turn) that can happen with quick switching high winds. Or being off by one full turn on elevation.