Thanks for all the suport

Discussion in 'Main Message Board' started by John Hamilton, Feb 16, 2019.

1. John Hamilton

John Hamilton

I would like to thank all the supporters are helping me further my career and become a better shot. I was extriemly surprised at the amount of support this forum has shown. Thanks for all your help.
    John Hamilton

Drewel, Medic505, TZaun and 12 others like this.
  2. pirate ammo

pirate ammo Guaranteed to take the wind out of their sails Gold $$ Contributor

good luck in all your endeavors.

3. joshb

joshb Gold $$ Contributor

:)Hi John! You just go ahead and make us proud! Talent isn’t anything unless it’s joined with determination and hard work! It looks like you know that! We’re cheering for you!:):):):)

TZaun, rckendall, DirtySteve and 2 others like this.
  4. jimmymac

jimmymac Silver $$ Contributor

Hi John. Thanks for the introduction. You will remember what this group did for you for the rest of your life. It will be something you’ll look fondly upon.

Remember to pay it forward yourself some day when opportunity presents itself.

I wish you well in all your endeavors young man.

Best regards,
    Jim

Mark W, TZaun, snert and 5 others like this.
  5. bigstick6017555

bigstick6017555 Silver $$ Contributor

John, you and your generation are needed to progress the shooting sports. By you excelling in the sport of shooting and talking and spreading the word will mean a lot. The shooting world needs young people like you, I wish you the best from my heart, i envy you in a way and wish I would have done more for my interest in the sport. Wish you all the best, and by the way, keep it fun it makes a difference.

6. Paula Marie Hamilton

Paula Marie Hamilton Gold $$ Contributor

Well guys now you have met John. You will notice he is not very long winded unlike his mom. He is like that in life as well. Me and him are connected to the point we finish each other's words, so I "get him". Don't think his short manner of speach is disrespectful I can assure you it's not. He means exactly what he says. Not only is he surprised & grateful this whole family is as well. Thank you all from the Hamiltons

Drewel, spaniel, TZaun and 3 others like this.
  7. PatMiles

PatMiles Gold $$ Contributor

Most young men John's age are not 'long winded". Usually somewhat aloof so brevity is their friend. That will change as the years move on.
    Now, as far as the "long winded" mom, when they have a son like John they tend to brag about them, and for good reason. Brag about the boy PROUDLY! He deserves it and you deserve it.

jimmymac, DirtySteve and joshb like this.
  8. WayneShaw

WayneShaw

Good luck to you young man!

DirtySteve likes this.
  9. DirtySteve

DirtySteve Gold $$ Contributor

John, It is our pleasure to help promote our shooting sports. You younger guys are the future of our country and we are pleased to help such a fine family.

Edit. Just be sure to keep us posted on your match results. Remember to keep it fun. Winning is not everything, but it sure is fun... lol...

TZaun, Bc'z and joshb like this.
  10. bobinpa

bobinpa Silver $$ Contributor

You're welcome John. I was glad to do my part. I hope it helps you win a few medals! Good luck!

11. dgeesaman

dgeesaman Gold $$ Contributor

I think I speak on behalf of many who contributed, to just go out and compete your best. How it works out, nobody can say, but in the future look for your own chance to support someone else and pay it forward.

Bc'z and TZaun like this.
  12. Medic505

Medic505 Dean Wheeler Gold $$ Contributor

Hi John,
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I wasn't surprised at all. The people I've met and the friends I've made through shooting sports are hands down the best people I've ever been around.
    Down the road somewhere, you'll have a chance to make a difference, just like the members here did for you. Believe me when I tell you, that feeling you had the first time you picked up that rifle, this is 10 times more satisfying.

Make us proud.
    DQW

Toejoe12, Bc'z and TZaun like this.