TC Rifle quality?

Discussion in 'Main Message Board' started by Link, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Link

Link Silver $$ Contributor

We are looking to raffle off a rifle for a club fundraiser. One of the rifles is a TC. it has a attractive price, but what is the quality in say a 308?
    thanks Don

Mark W likes this.
  2. Mark W

Mark W Gold $$ Contributor

I won a TC Venture in 30-06 last year. I cleaned it up, painted the stock, adjusted the trigger, and mounted a scope but I still haven’t fired it yet. Overall I think they look like pretty well made rifles for the money. A friend of mine has a Dimension and it shoots really good.

3. karrarararararar

karrarararararar

I think some people have reported that some have pretty long throats depending on caliber. If you check out Johnny's Reloading Bench on YouTube, he has one in 6.5 creedmoor that has had pretty good results with. Gavintoobe had good results with ones in .223 and .308

4. shoot4fun

shoot4fun Gold $$ Contributor

Encore, Compass, Venture, Dimension or maybe even a left over Icon?
    No matter really as, just as with factory rifles of all manufacturers, most are of good/better quality and a few miss the mark.
    I found a super deal on a Dimension 308 and it was a good rifle. I gave it to a friend who needed it more than I.
    I own an Icon and a Venture. Both are of very high quality and I can recommend them.