Shot a match with the Labradar!

Discussion in 'Main Message Board' started by BartsBullets, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Comrade Terry

Comrade Terry Gold $$ Contributor

Bob, that unit has a maximum available amperage of 4.5 amps. You're only going to be drawing 1.0 amps, so you're good to go. You could probably run that thing for a couple of days continuously with that much available power (16,750mAh). My pack is 13,000mAh and supplies 1.0 or 2.1 amps and it powers my LabRadar all morning with plenty of power to spare.

BOB LEE SWAGGER likes this.
  2. Dusty Stevens

Dusty Stevens COVFEFE- Thread Derail Crew Gold $$ Contributor

Any usb cell phone charge pack will power it as long as it at least has 1a. The bigger the pack the longer itll last. Some of the gas station packs are only .5a so they may not power it for long

3. hoz53

hoz53 Gold $$ Contributor

I think I'll call and ask them when mine is scheduled to be here

4. amlevin

amlevin

A very common misconception. As long as the Output Voltage is 5 V you could use a power pack with 100 amp/hr rating. The device attached will only draw the current it needs, regardless of the batteries capacity. The larger the capacity, the longer it will last.

5. Tahoe Shark

Tahoe Shark Silver $$ Contributor

Mine was an Oct order and shipped yesterday. Can't wait to try it out.

6. Terry

Terry Gold $$ Contributor

Bart

What else was done to stay in tune?

7. BartsBullets

BartsBullets Gold $$ Contributor

Terry,

If weather conditions stay the same keeping on a certain velocity will work. But if a new system moves in or it rains you have to hunting for the correct velocity again. This is with a PPC. Took me a while to figure it out.

I’ve been shooting with a labradar on the bench at matches for 2 years now.

Bart

8. NWnewguy

NWnewguy

I bought an adapter for my DeWalt 20V cordless tool batteries. That lasts two forevers before needing charging. As far as the case, I had an old laptop bag that is kind of a soft sided briefcase type deal and it fits and works great for that. It's even black so it's tactical and offers better protection than the Labrador one. If you don't have one, your local Goodwill has a bunch and they will ask <$5 for it.

9. 308BAR

308BAR