Rifle Basix customer service.

Discussion in 'Gear Talk: What to Buy? and Gear Evaluations' started by Panhandle Ned, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Panhandle Ned

Panhandle Ned Silver $$ Contributor

I had a problem with a Rifle Basix trigger in my 700 Remington staying in adjustment. Contacted Clay at Rifle Basix and he sent out a replacement trigger adjusted where I wanted it. Also, had another Rifle Basix trigger that would not adjust to the correct poundage of 8 oz. Clay was very good about a replacement being shipped out before I sent in the old trigger.
    Very good service on their part.

SPJ, Zero333 and Terry like this.
  2. Rick300

Rick300 Silver $$ Contributor

I have had the same positive experience

tenring and Terry like this.
  3. nmkid

nmkid Gold $$ Contributor

Same thing for me. Not the best triggers but, well worth the money. I had one that he tried to help me adjust over the phone. Couldn't do it. Out of the blue he says..."We have better things to do, I'll send you a new one tomorrow and I'll adjust it personally". 2 days later I had a perfect one!

4. SPJ

SPJ Gold $$ Contributor

Same for me, insisted on a satisfied customer, top notch people

5. JLT

JLT Gold $$ Contributor

If more businesses adopted their approach to product support and customer service, the world would be a much better place. Great folks and they offer a pretty darned good product!

nmkid likes this.
  6. fourpower

fourpower

I have 5 of his triggers and love them all. they are great and Clay is a great guy who sets all my triggers before he ships and they are right on.

7. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold $$ Contributor

It's on my list of to-do's to call them about one I installed on my boy's savage