My Labrador

Discussion in 'Main Message Board' started by Lee in Texas, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Lee in Texas

Lee in Texas Gold $$ Contributor

[​IMG]

When she was just a pup. Best dog ever.

Medic505, acloco, geo.ulrich and 18 others like this.
  2. boltfluter

boltfluter

That's a great looking pup you have there! :D:D

Paul

GotRDid and dogdude like this.
  3. skeeljc

skeeljc Silver $$ Contributor

Good looking dog. I have a 13 year old Dudley. Hope she can make it a few more years.

MikeT49 and GotRDid like this.
  4. Uthink Uknow

Uthink Uknow Gold $$ Contributor

My Labrador looks like a Basset DAE788B6-6CF9-475F-AACB-CED3AF8894D1.jpeg

acloco, KMart, GotRDid and 5 others like this.
  5. pirate ammo

pirate ammo Guaranteed to take the wind out of their sails Gold $$ Contributor

Phideoux the Wonderdog is always on watch. guard dog.jpg

dogdude, hpshooter, snd and 6 others like this.
  6. garandman

garandman Bolt Gun Bodacious Gold $$ Contributor

I misread. Thot this was another Labradar post. What a pleasant surprise. :)

300_whisper, MikeT49, GotRDid and 2 others like this.
  7. Fast14riot

Fast14riot Silver $$ Contributor

I did the same, lol

GotRDid likes this.
  8. nicholst55

nicholst55 Brass Whore

Lost my Labradigger 26 years ago, and he left a big hole in my life. Gonna get me another once I return to the States and settle down, this time for good!

9. Shooter13

Shooter13 Gold $$ Contributor

My lab was with me for 15 years and that was 15 years ago and I sure miss her........You have a great looking buddy (dog). Enjoy.

hpshooter, MikeT49 and GotRDid like this.
  10. Sieg

Sieg

[​IMG]
    Our guy Rev, pick of the litter 10 years ago. This guy is wired pretty tight for a Lab, ultra high sensitivities, hyper in a car, but he's finally calming down, but I wouldn't have the past any other way. Trusted friend to no end that would die for me in a heart beat. Last December he came down with cancer, malignant melanoma in the groin. Initial surgery didn't take a wide enough sweep. Four months later it was back and we took as radical a cut as possible. Combined with daily dosages of THC and CBD oil he's doing well and still a hunting machine.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If your dog comes down with cancer, I highly recommend researching THC and CBD treatment. The Vet's have been researching it and discussing it at their conferences this year which is a good sign. It works, on people too. Problem appears to be the money machines can't place a patent a on plant. ;)

11. Lee in Texas

I hate throw wet rag on this thread, but I lost her two and half years ago to cancer. That was also after surgery for a torn ligament. People said I was crazy to spend that kind of money on a dog, but she really was a great dog. So loyal...no way I could say no. I was very close to getting a used convertible Mustang, but a car doesn’t go bananas every day when I get home from work. Not a difficult choice at all.

dogdude, Medic505, Mark W and 6 others like this.
  12. Lee in Texas

Also-Rev is one SERIOUS looking dog. Looks like a great buddy.

GotRDid and Sieg like this.
  13. Sieg

Sieg

The daily companionship my dogs provide is pretty much unmatched by any material items I have. I just wish they lived as long as parrots.

The more modern society advances...… the more I appreciate my dogs all 215lbs of them. :D

[​IMG]

corsair4360, Mark W, MikeT49 and 2 others like this.
  14. PhilC

PhilC

Amber loving a day on the water.

boat.jpg

Lost her 5yrs ago after my former "vet" misdiagnosed a brain tumor as Masticatory Muscle Myositis. Learned the ugly truth after seeking a second opinion when prescribed medication didn't seem effective. The tumor had eaten away a sizable portion of her skull and nothing could be done. It tore my heart out I couldn't help her, had it been properly diagnosed initially, I might have been able to save her.

15. Bc'z

Bc'z Gold $$ Contributor

Canna therapy gave us 6 months more with monster our pug of 16 years.
    We fed him doses of concentrate in the evening. It let him get rest in the nite and he'd wake every day ready to face the world.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
    dogdude, GotRDid and MikeT49 like this.
  16. Lee in Texas

Is that look on their faces asking “What’s next?”. They really do have a lot of expression in their faces and posture.

GotRDid and Sieg like this.
  17. F Class John

F Class John NRA Life Member Gold $$ Contributor

Me too. Turns out this is the first Labradar thread where everyone agrees on the same thing.

GotRDid, MikeT49, Sieg and 1 other person like this.
  18. Just Say Moe

Just Say Moe

Does it treat the cancer or cancer symptoms?

19. Sieg

Sieg

When you treat them as equals the return on investment in the relationship is truly priceless.

20. Sieg

Sieg

In my experiences the THC does attack cancer cells. The CBD supplements the immune system which is their/our #1 defense system...… unlike radiation and chemo which stress it.

When I first spotted Rev's tumor which was a external pea shape about 3mm in diameter I immediately began topically applying a 71% THC oil and covering it with Hypafix surgical tape. He'd eventually lick the tape off during the day and eat it but it was going into his system. The oil in one week before surgery altered the shape of the tumor and appeared to be slowing it's growth. It definitely captured the vets attention.

Since then (Last December about this time) he has been on morning doses of CBD and evening doses of THC.

The CBD is also good for relaxation, inflammation, and pain relief.

A very close friend was diagnosed with an inoperable Klatskin's tumor in his liver and given 6 months to live. With THC and CBD (RSO treatment/Rick Simpson Oil) he made it 3.5 years. His mistake was not staying on a daily maintenance dosage of THC. First time he went off the THC the cancer came back and he went through the RSO program again, which involves consuming 2ozs of THC oil in 60 days, and suppressed the cancer again. He was under the supervision of the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale for 2.5 years. Sadly he decided against our stern advice to go off the THC maintenance dosing and try an alternative...… the cancer came back with a vengeance and took him down in 3 months. In the end the tumor in the liver wasn't an issue, the cancer was in lymph nodes and lungs.

My experiences and research have lead me to believe there are native resources on the planet that are effective in combating cancer. Problem is the big money 'health' industry players are keeping it suppressed.... IMO.