Flavio Original Triggers CLARIFIED

Discussion in 'Main Message Board' started by brunos, Aug 14, 2019.

1. brunos

brunos Site $$ Sponsor

Sorry about the confusion regarding Flavio triggers. This should set the record straight.
    Bruno Shooters Supply is the SOLE distributor of Flavio triggers. There is another brand of triggers being manufactured in Italy called the PQP trigger, and many people are associating these with Flavio. This is not the case. Please do not mix these triggers up. If the markings on the trigger do not say FF with the Flavio logo, they are NOT original Flavios (please refer to photos for reference). If a dealer didn't purchase their Flavio through Bruno's, it's not a Flavio original. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these triggers, please contact us or Flavio directly. Thank you for understanding!
    Side Note : Brunos has all of the Flavio models coming and we are accepting backorders on all models. Thank you for your patronage
    Our phone number is 623-587-7641
    Flavio's email is flaviofare@libero.it
    Loc br farè.jpeg locandina ff ht Bruno.jpg Locandine scatti br Bruno.jpg

2. Ccrider

Ccrider Gold $$ Contributor

Ok. Did Luca originally produce the triggers for FF/Flavio.

This is where we need to be “clarified.”

tmwinds and JMayo like this.
  3. Hi-NV Shooter

Hi-NV Shooter

Does it matter? I bought the Flavio when they first came out and I believe Tony Harper was bringing them in they had TKH on them. trigger was great no problems in the 3-years of use and I didn't clean it once. I bought another recently from Brunos same quality.
    What I wanted to know what was the so call improvements/updates this Luca claims the PQP have? because these are the ones he claims has them.

I will say this again, The Bruno Family has been in BR shooting for a long time, I will take Lester and his family's word first before someone who just all of a sudden appears and claims this trigger is his and so what if it is?

Lee

TUFFLUCK likes this.
  4. JMayo

JMayo

I believe pqp is produced by stiller. Just like the shooting rest.
    Sold by KSS.

SerioB is the trigger being produced in Italy by Lucia. Who claims to be the original maker of the FF.

So now ...lol !

But we do know Brunos is the FF distributor.

5. Ccrider

@Hi-NV Shooter that is my question and it matters to me. That is where I wanted clarification. Why are you attempting to interject the Bruno’s family’s integrity into this. I purchase from Bruno’s and think that they are great to deal with. Bit that is not relevant to what I asked?

Are the other triggers made by the guy that originally produced the FF trigger? That is what I am hoping that Bruno’s will tell us and I will trust what they say about it.

butchlambert likes this.
  6. Hi-NV Shooter

Hi-NV Shooter

My understanding that they have the PQP name on them only and are made by ? It was said to be by Flavio and now ?

Lee
    And again I believe Bruno said the triggers they have are
    I believe Bruno said they have the original Flavio triggers and that another trigger is being made, by another maker(Luca) that is not Flavio, seem pretty clear to me. but you are asking if this Luca made the triggers, so seems like you are questioning, what Bruno's said.

Lee

7. tmwinds

tmwinds Gold $$ Contributor

I know who makes Jewels and where to get them for less than half the price of these Italian models.

MattPeetz and butchlambert like this.
  8. Ccrider

Lee, you have a comprehension problem. What I am asking is whether Luca originally produced the FF trigger.

daleboy, butchlambert and sdean like this.
  9. Hi-NV Shooter

Hi-NV Shooter

CC, I will just say this, Think about why this thread was started, then think about what your question.

Lee

10. Ccrider

Lee, “Clarify means to clear up confusion and make it all understandable.”

What I am asking is part of the confusion and something I would like to understand.

JMayo, daleboy and vahena like this.