Contact email for HArrells

Discussion in 'Gear Talk: What to Buy? and Gear Evaluations' started by Aussie_bob, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Aussie_bob

Aussie_bob

Anyone have a contact email for Harrells i have been trying to ring them from here in Australia but keep getting a busy signal.
    Ordered and paid for a compact press 3 weeks ago still hasnt arrived.

2. Joe O

Joe O

Sorry Mate,they donot show an Email address,only phone number.I have a Magnum press from them and use it to seat bullets with a vickerman seater.The smaller presses,ie PPC,308 had too small a throat opening to work with my calibers,other than sizing.

3. Aussie_bob

Aussie_bob

Yes Joe That is the problem you can order and pay on the web site but no other contact and when i try to ring i get a busy signal.
    I will try ringing again tonight just want them to track the order to see where it has gone a normal order from Sinclair or other suppliers usually takes 10 days.
    If somone else is in their area my order number was 1286088299 date of order and payment was 10/03/2010

4. Aussie_bob

Aussie_bob

Ok have finaly gotten through to Harrells and no it hasnt been lost in the mail just hasent shipped yet as they are out of stock will be another week.
    so looks like i may have it next month, be nice if some one let you know.
    The next company i am haveing trouble contacting is Sharpshootr who make PatchOut And CarbOut HAve a business ready to import but cant make comtact are they still operating.

5. Aussie_bob

Aussie_bob

YeeHaa looks like i am on a roll have heard back from Sharp-Shoot-R All is good.

6. 338Lapua

338Lapua

For future ref try. Harrell's Precision <harrellsprecision@gmail.com>

7. Dennis_in_VA

Dennis_in_VA I had more when I had less Site $$ Sponsor

I now work for Lynwood.

Busy signal? Yeah, the phone rings off the hook somedays.

Have you received your order yet?

I've only been there for a week but maybe I can help.