BIG FIFTY Front Rest on special!

Discussion in 'Commercial Sales by Paid Sponsors' started by Shiraz, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Shiraz

Shiraz Site $$ Sponsor

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    Mudhead and LA50SHOOTER like this.
  2. LA50SHOOTER

LA50SHOOTER Silver $$ Contributor

Just got the Windage model for a great price !!

Shiraz likes this.
  3. Shiraz

Shiraz Site $$ Sponsor

Thanks - just added that link as well. For $10 more - what a deal!

LA50SHOOTER likes this.
  4. LA50SHOOTER

I miss Bullets.com so much. - Great Company with Great service personnel and had the Best Prices on So Many items. - I'm happy that Grizzly Industrial is still in business.

Thank You Shiraz for all that you have provided.

- Ron -

Urv and BOLTED like this.
  5. LA50SHOOTER

I received my Rest Today. - Well packaged in a Full Styrofoam insert & then in a heavy-duty outer cardboard box.
    This Rest is Excellent Indeed and Protektor makes Front rest bags in 4", 5" & 6" for the wide forend heavy guns.
    (will also accommodate regular size front bags)
    This is a very good quality cast rest and the price is very economical. - Has a Big Foot-print and is heavy.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
    Blueticks, Shiraz and birdog like this.
  6. BOLTED

BOLTED

Just got mine today! The package was big enough to even make the UPS man sweat and grunt a little when he brought it to the door. What an incredible piece of equipment. I no longer have to worry about a 35-40lb rifle, teeter-tottering on a front rest.

I have toppled my Sinclair competition rest off the end of bench before, trying to use it for the fifty cal. The extra stability of the heavy WIDE base on this rest will be just the ticket. Super deal right now, and the greatest part is that I can use this for every gun I have. I think this would be great for anyone looking for a stable front rest, don't shy away just because it says it's for a 50BMG, a 22lr would be right at home on this monster too.

F class feet available for this rest as well!

LA50SHOOTER likes this.