600 Yard Long Range Match, Byers Colorado, Colorado Rifle Club

Discussion in 'Competition Forum (All Calibers)' started by JCardenas, May 13, 2019.

1. JCardenas

JCardenas Silver $$ Contributor

We are having a 600 yard BR match on the 25th of May over in Byers, CO at the Colorado Rifle Club, CRC. We start gathering around 0745 and start shooting shortly after a safety briefing, relay and bench assignments. We shoot a total of 3 LG targets (5 rounds each) and 3 HG targets (5 rounds each). You can shoot as many siters as you need to. Bring at least 80 rounds ready to go. The 1st relay group and score winners take on the relay winners of relay two in a shoot off. If you are interested or have questions in long range BR come on out. We would be happy to have you. If you have questions you can call me at 719-271-1043

http://crci.org/Home/tabid/579/Default.aspx

Thanks

Jaime Cardenas

2. Stan Taylor

Stan Taylor Gold $$ Contributor

I take it your club is shooting a format you chose not really a sanctions event your club could join globalbenchrest an be part of a top gun shooter of year program.

3. JCardenas

That's correct we are not sanctioned...

Stan Taylor likes this.
  4. Stan Taylor

Stan Taylor Gold $$ Contributor

Thanks,if you're club every decide to go a different direction I would be glad to get you in contact with the right people.

Last edited: May 13, 2019
  5. JCardenas

Thanks Stan, I will keep that in mind...

Stan Taylor likes this.
  6. JCardenas

7. Boltpup

Boltpup

Jaime, good shooting today you dog! I had a great time as always with you guys and learned a lot, good bunch you have there. I’ll have my new rifle and hopefully load dev done for our next encounter.

8. 69mach

69mach Silver $$ Contributor

Around 5 or 6 years ago at Byers we were able to shoot 600yd benchrest on Saturday and 1000yd benchrest on sunday. Is it still this way there or has it changed?

9. JCardenas

Mach,

No, we don't do that anymore. We shoot a 600 yard match this past Saturday and the next match will be shoot at 1k on June 22nd. Any chance you will start coming out again?

Jaime