Selling History for Thauglor

Return to Trader History menu

Date Rating Seller Buyer Buyer Comment Action
Mar 5, 2020 Positive Thauglor stacy ZORAN IS GOOD TO GO JUST AS HE SAYS  
Jan 18, 2020 Positive Thauglor muleman69 Great man to deal with , packaged well and shipped 3 day. AAA  
Sep 9, 2019 Positive Thauglor Harvey McCraw AAA Great guy to deal with perfect transition  
Sep 9, 2019 Positive Thauglor Harvey McCraw AAA Great guy to deal with perfect transition  
Jun 11, 2019 Positive Thauglor bored184 Great Seller! Sight was in great shape.  
Mar 9, 2019 Positive Thauglor Coryp915 I purchased an RPA front sight and it was in great condition. Fast shipping. Thanks!!!!!  
Feb 4, 2019 Positive Thauglor ebb Every thing was as described , arrived when he said it would in perfect condition. Very positive for my fist trade at 6MM.com  
Dec 10, 2018 Positive Thauglor milanoo Great seller to deal with. Very responsive and fast shipping. A++++  
Mar 23, 2018 Positive Thauglor chop house item in perfect shape, well packed, thank you...  
Jan 30, 2018 Positive Thauglor JZ1each Buy with confidence. Good comms, fast shipping  
Jan 29, 2018 Positive Thauglor brad6ppc Good to deal with .Thanks  
Jan 27, 2018 Positive Thauglor hokiehunter Great to deal with. Items were exactly as described and shipped quickly.  
Jan 25, 2018 Positive Thauglor thekriebles A++++, item received as described, shipped promptly & securely, clear communication... PERFECT!  
Jan 14, 2018 Positive Thauglor alFALfa Item as described, excellent communication, great packaging, would definitely do business with again  
Nov 14, 2017 Positive Thauglor DrDonK Excellent transaction, quick, clear and met expectations. I would buy again.  
Jul 4, 2017 Positive Thauglor DJSBRS A+++ Very quick to respond and fast transaction. Thanks!  
Jun 6, 2017 Positive Thauglor TJH Great transaction A+++  
May 21, 2017 Positive Thauglor asyoung I bought a scope from him and it was exactly as promised and shipped quickly. Very clear and prompt communication. Absolutely would buy from him again.  
May 19, 2017 Positive Thauglor keebler718 Yet another awesome member of our wonderful shooting forum... Deal with confidence!  
Oct 25, 2015 Positive Thauglor Groundhog Devastation GHD Great transaction! EXCELLENT description and shipping.  
Oct 5, 2015 Positive Thauglor douglas wyatt Product is what he said it was and very good transaction.  
Feb 15, 2014 Positive Thauglor LKEYES Great transaction and a pleasure to do business with, thank you