SOLD X-Treme Shooting custom action

Discussion in 'Guns, Actions, Stocks, & Barrels' started by dtucker, Apr 16, 2018.

Trader History (445)
  1. dtucker

dtucker Silver $$ Contributor

I have a very nice X-Treme Shooting custom action made by Tom Meyers. Actions are made in house on CNC and wire EDM. He specializes in titanium receiver actions and makes the CG X-Treme MOD 22 2 stage competition triggers. This action is from a build that was parted out. It has only had 1 round shot from the action for a function test. Action is a stainless single shot action that is a Remington clone. It has a 223 coned bolt face. Has standard Remington threads. The bolt is a 2 piece and was timed to the jewell trigger that used to be on their. Bolt body has a diamond cut pattern, sako extractor and has no ejector installed. It also has been cerecoted black. Included are the trigger pins and a X- Treme Shooting stainless picatinny 20moa rail. I took 2 pictures of it sitting in a HS Precision stock. The port is identical as the Remington. Bolt handle is straight but it would work in the stock with no mods. The only thing that would need to be done if you used a Remington short action stock would to maybe relieve the area a tad for the side bolt release.

815.00 shipped

listed elsewhere

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  2. dtucker

2 more pics:

Attached Files:

3. Jesswil61

Jesswil61 Gold $$ Contributor

May want to list bolt face.

4. dtucker

I was just getting on here to do that, thanks. It is a 223 coned bolt face.

5. TonyC

TonyC

Dan,
    I'll buy that action, please PM me and we can work out the details.
    Kind Regards,
    Anthony