WTS - Pentax PF100ED and tripod

Discussion in 'Scopes, Optics, Sights, Rings, Bases Etc.' started by GE-Minigun, Sep 6, 2017.

Trader History (0)
  1. GE-Minigun

GE-Minigun

I have a Pentax PF100-ED spotting scope that I’m looking to sell. I could regularly see 6mm holes in paper at 600 yards in the black and out to about 800 in the white (provided it was a “clear” day)…makes for an excellent bird watching scope…truly an amazing scope. Took me close to 2 years to find one, current price on-line seems to be around $2100 when you can find then in-stock, so here’s your chance. Scope is in excellent condition and comes with padded Pentax soft case, 60mm eyepiece, original box, front and rear lens caps and papers. Also comes with a Manfrotto Bogen tripod with 3 way adjustable head in very good operating condition, however it needs some help in the looks department…mostly the legs are scratched from transportation, I purchased it used in its current condition and it has never bothered me as I was most interested in what it was holding (the scope). Tripod has a broken release lever for one of the legs, I think a new lever can be order from Bogen but not sure. The lever works, it's just hard to reach and engage, since it works I didn't see the reason to order a new one. $2000 OBO for entire package.

I know this is a big sale item from a member with a low post count...I have excellent feedback on AR15, glocktalk, gunbroker and others...also I'm an FFL holder in VA (Triton Firearms).

2. GE-Minigun

GE-Minigun

TTT.....

3. GE-Minigun

GE-Minigun

Price Drop...$1750

4. GE-Minigun

GE-Minigun

Passing through

5. GE-Minigun

GE-Minigun

last drop...$1650