WTS 6.5x300 RSAUM dies, reamer and cases

Discussion in 'Tools, Dies, Rests, Reloading Components & Misc' started by JLDavid, Oct 11, 2017.

Trader History (90)
  1. JLDavid

JLDavid GO BEAVS!!

*****SPF*****I have decided to clean out some past project stuff. In 2012 I ordered a PTG live pilot finush reamer for a 6.5x7mm RSAUM. I cut 1 chamber with it. I cannot find the print but I was running the necks of loaded rounds at .291" so I am guessing it has a .293 to .295" neck. Cannot remember the freebore but loaded rounds are too long to function through a Remington short action magazine box. Test rifle was a 40X so length was not an issue.

To size and load brass I ordered a set of dies from Redding. The Redding # is 80758. I added a Redding 7mmRSAUM bushing neck sizing die to it but I have robbed the bushing for another set of dies.

I found 50 R-P 7mm RSAUM brass that I neck turned and fireformed. 23 are 2x fired, tumbled, sized and primed with CCI LR Magnum primers. 22 are 1x fired and sized, ready to be loaded.

I would like to sell as a set but would entertain offers of parting it out. I am asking $225 shipped OBO for the whole bunch. USPS money order please. If you are interested in just 1 item, shoot me a PM and we can hash it out.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  2. JLDavid

JLDavid GO BEAVS!!

Trying to post photos. Here it goes.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  3. JLDavid

JLDavid GO BEAVS!!

I also found the reamer print!!!!

Attached Files:

4. Talon

Talon

Pm sent, I'll take it. Talon

5. JLDavid

JLDavid GO BEAVS!!

It is yours Talon. SPF. Thank you very much. Have a great weekend.

David

6. JLDavid

JLDavid GO BEAVS!!

Can't delete this for some reason.