Who makes 6bra dies?

Discussion in 'Gear Talk: What to Buy? and Gear Evaluations' started by chevytruck_83, Apr 21, 2019.

1. chevytruck_83

chevytruck_83

Does anyone make dies for the 6bra besides Harrell’s?

2. 22DASHER

22DASHER Gold $$ Contributor

Whidden

Daveinjax and dgeesaman like this.
  3. johnnyi

johnnyi Gold $$ Contributor

You can order a dasher resizer from Forster with your spec cut off the bottom of the die. I ordered with .090 cut off the bottom. Works great. I use my Dasher Wilson bullet seater no issues from this. I hear folks taking from .085 and up. I went just a touch more to ensure it would work in my Co'Ax. as I had a Harrel D3 that would not bump the shoulder enough in that press. However the D3 works great in my RockChucker press.

4. urbanrifleman

urbanrifleman

How about the headspace gauge? It is supposed to be 6br 4 thou short.

5. Tim-o-thy

Tim-o-thy

I own the whidden bra set. He sold me the off the shelf type, but also told me if they weren’t up to snuff he’d give me full purchase price towards a set made off my fired brass. Can’t beat service like that. He has my business forever. So much so I just picked up 6creed dies from him. Plus they come with a better case than any other dies out there

dgeesaman and boltfluter like this.
  6. perry42

perry42 Gold $$ Contributor

Send a couple fire formed cases to most die manufacturers and they will (for a price) send back your 6bra die.

perry42