What a great bunch of Guys, and yes, Girls

Discussion in 'Main Message Board' started by butchlambert, Feb 11, 2019.

1. butchlambert

butchlambert Site $$ Sponsor

You guys and girls are just Super backing young John Hamilton. Also, thanks a ton for giving support to Katie Zaun. probably one of the best shooters in the Nation, male, female, or any age. She is a future Olympian. We are blessed to have 2 great young shooters associated with our forum. Unsung are a few guys from a couple other forums and some folks that have stepped up in other ways.

DirtySteve, IA_shooter and Termite I like this.
  2. Paula Marie Hamilton

Paula Marie Hamilton Gold $$ Contributor

Butch thank you and all the members of this board not only for helping to donate to John, but all the personal offers of help and support. John is working with Neal Steep to not only get his gun, but also the right tournaments for John to enter + how to contact college coaches. This turned from a "can you stear me to a used gun' to helping him get outfitted, be seen by the right people and think about college. In short you people are incredible.

Katie has now become someone John can watch and model himself after. Watching the best is how you become better.

On a scale of 1-10 this site is like a trillion

DirtySteve and IA_shooter like this.
  3. bobinpa

bobinpa Gold $$ Contributor

I used to shoot sporting clays a lot. Nothing extremely competitive, just club shoots, but most of the guys I shot with were better than me. I did that on purpose so I would push myself. If I shot with guys that I knew I could beat I would get lax and not shoot as well. I'm very competitive in nature and so were some of the guys I would shoot with regularly. Being around shooters that were better definitely made me better.

DirtySteve and butchlambert like this.
  4. bobinpa

bobinpa Gold $$ Contributor

This site should be a pay site, then the forum would have enough money to sponsor young shooters. The shooters could have accurate shooter patches on their backs for advertising..... Just thinking out loud. The boss will probably hate me because he doesn't need anything else to do, but I had to say it.

group therapy likes this.