Welcome to the Reloading Forum -- Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Reloading Forum (All Calibers)' started by Forum Boss, Nov 25, 2004.

1. JWC

JWC

How do I know when and if someone responds to my post?

2. retired

retired

go to either 'RELOADING" OR 22 CAL SHOOTING FORUMS

3. walker2713

walker2713 Gold $$ Contributor

When you're posting, at the bottom there's a box to check: "Watch this thread" and one below it: "Receive Email Notice" (or something like that)...check those and you'll get an email when there's a reply.

4. hogpatrol

hogpatrol Gold $$ Contributor

Is this what you are looking for? Go here and click on the 69-70 grain bullet pull down.
    It lists loads or the 70 grain RDF.

https://load-data.nosler.com/load-data/22-nosler/

5. Peebles24

Peebles24 Gold $$ Contributor

Chad from Terre Haute, indiana area. Thanks for having me. Im a novice reloader only been doing it about 6 years. Looking to get into precision reloading for my new savage 12 lrp 6.5 creedmoor. Im sure i will have plenty of questions about actually needed equipment to accurately reach 1k.

Thanks

6. carnzen

carnzen Site $$ Sponsor

Hey guys, wanting to check in and say hello. I'm Craig with Area 419. Some of you may know about our products, some may not, but we make high-performance rifle accessories (geared toward PRS) as well as premium reloading gear.

You'll probably see our ads around, and you'll see me do some guest-writing on the bulletin, but if you need anything I'm here to be found or you can email me directly at Craig (at) Area419 (dot) com

Thank you for being advocates of and ambassadors for the shooting sports - it's going to take all we've got to fend off the wolves!

7. G&W

G&W

Hello, I’m Ben from Tennessee, love this site, so much good info here. I’ve been shooting, reloading, and tinkering with firearms for years, always trying to squeeze the last bit of accuracy out of factory rifles. Finally decided to build a rifle from scratch in hopes of competing for fun, and so I’ve been getting better reloading components and learning more about the finer details of reloading as well, a lot of it from here. My new rifle was put together by Southern Precision Rifles and is geared towards PRS style shooting. Man what a difference a well built rifle makes, and what a joy it is to shoot! A fine rifle really is a poor mans yacht. Anyway, just wanted to say hello.

Bc'z likes this.
  8. Leo Smith

Leo Smith Silver $$ Contributor

Hi. Leo from South Jersey. I've been a member for 2 years. Been shooting for 10. Just started to set up my Loading bench. Any tips or tales feel free to share. I will try to keep my mouth shut until I have something intelligent to say or add.
    Thanks in advance for your patience.
    I shoot a Howa 1500 24 in 6.5 cm. A Wyndham WW15 w/ heavy barrel, Elf trigger , and a Henry Big Boy 44 mag. And a PSA AR10 16 and 20 inch 308. Several hand guns also.

9. Gray Ghost

Gray Ghost

Hello Everyone:

I am new to reloading. I enjoy it. This site is very helpful for us beginners...alot of good information on here!

10. Johan_vn

Johan_vn

Hello to everyone from Cape Town, South Africa. Been reloading a while for 30-06 and 40S&W and bought a Sauer 404 today in 8x68S. Ammunition seems to be quite scarce and reloading data even more so although there are very nice things being said about the calibre. Unlike our US counterparts we have to wait for our firearm license approval from the police (weeks to months) before we can take the gun home... so I thought I would get all the reloading equipment and information ready in the meantime.

Thanks for all the information on here, great forum!

11. perazziguy

perazziguy

Hello accurateshooter.com! I'm Jonathan Taylor from central Illinois. Recently joined, long time viewer. Enjoy the knowledge on the site, plus I just bought a really nice rifle off a forum member.

12. Joshcc

Joshcc

Hey y’all. Pretty much completely new to rifle shooting. I bought two .308 win rifles in the past year, ruger American, and a psa pa-10. I regularly shoot out to 550 and sometimes get to go a little further. Recently started reloading which makes me want to ask some questions, so I figured I oughta join finally.