Warning for Ohio shooters (read this)

Discussion in 'Main Message Board' started by T-shooter, Feb 23, 2018.

1. kris bassett

kris bassett

I've never had active shooter training. That said, if I were there I would go in even if I didn't have a child in there. There is no way I would have been able to stand by and do nothing. I'm just not built that way. Yes I might of died but our children are worth dying for if they are mine or not.

I do believe America is waking up to the fact we have a minority trying to rule. What we need most are voters. We need everyone to vote in November. Even if you don't think your vote matters, you need to vote. We need to be heard!!!!!!

2. Charlie-NY

Charlie-NY

Latest report reveals that the first FOUR Deputy's to arrive all failed to enter the school as shooting continued. Reportedly they had guns drawn as they took shelter behind their patrol vehicles. If this is true, it's sickening.

Just goes to show that when shit hits the fan you better be able to fend for yourself.

3. johnfred1965

johnfred1965

I have to side with those that feel the Deputies shouldn't be given any slack at all. There were Teachers, Coaches, and Students that did more than those armed deputies to protect and defend their own. Politicians that would take advantage of that kind of selflessness to forward a useless agenda should be voted or forced out of office for their own misconduct. We've know for decades that gun control does not work, when will they get the message?

4. mikeinct

mikeinct Silver $$ Contributor

As more facts come to light..I'm thinking the deputies [4] all BSO failed in their duties ..Sad, & we lawful gun owners are made to be the bad guys in this awful event...mike in Ct

kris bassett, Mark W and 300_whisper like this.
  5. johnfred1965

johnfred1965

I am neither a police office nor a soldier. When I was younger, the thought of being shot at did not equate to the benefits IMO. Now, I am a Stepfather, a Grandfather, and a concealed carry holder. With those responsibilities, I hope to protect anyone in that danger as I would my own. And for the criminals out there the may know how to read this, DON'T F%@K WITH MY OWN!!!

kris bassett and mikeinct like this.
  6. people

people

Yes we need voters. We need all firearms owners to come together and see any attack on firearms rights an attack on all firearms rights. The sad fact is that is never going to happen.

Mark W likes this.
  7. kris bassett

kris bassett

We can hope and pray! I think the very most important thing we need to do is to never give up, never give in and fight for our rights even if it means blood will be shed.

This country was founded on a few basic values. These values are now more important than ever. It saddens me to think that our country is loosing these values. But sadly it is. I bet if you asked a young person of today what values are, they would say "it's what something costs." I think our individual self worth is at an all time low. You have to have some self worth to be willing to fight for it. You have to see your fellow human being as having worth to be willing to defend them. I have hope for our country I really do! But and there is always a but....our children and grandchildren need to be taught that they and their fellow human beings are worth the fight!

Kris

8. Jalen

Jalen Silver $$ Contributor

Check this video out, it’s imo indirectly related to what we are seeing happen now, the agenda unfolding...

fx77 likes this.
  9. T-shooter

T-shooter

A salt weapon
    Assault-Weapon.jpg
    Everything is an assault weapon when they are trying to ban them. I have heard semi-auto pistols called assault weapons in the news. I've heard that AR's will fire thousands of rounds a minute and will vaporize a deer if you were hunting with one. One politician said you have to thrown away clips (magazines) when they are out of bullets (rounds). Another before Congress said that 100,000 rounds of ammo, if it exploded, would blow a mile diameter crater in the Earth. If that's correct, why did we develop the atomic bomb? Just drop a skid of ammo, much more potent. And heard another one (Senator from GA) also testifying before Congress that said too many people on the island of Guam would make it tip over and capsize. "Gee, I didn't know that!" These are the kinds of people regulating what we can and can't have. The level of their stupidity and deceit is unbelievable. We need to stick together and vote them out of office!

kris bassett likes this.