WANTED WANTED WEAVER VINTAGE 4X SCOPE 1" TUBE

Discussion in 'Guns, Actions, Stocks, & Barrels' started by bearbar, Dec 2, 2019.

Trader History (58)
  1. bearbar

bearbar Silver $$ Contributor

I am looking for a vintage Weaver 4 x scope for a model Savage 219 22 Hornet single shot rifle I know I can buy a new one but I would like to have something that would blend in with the older finish on the rifle barrel I could also go with a 1x to 4x if needed or anything in that range
    I would like to stay 4x or under
    Thanks
    Rod

2. Ken

Ken Gold $$ Contributor

I may have one more. Will look tomorrow.

3. Lone Hunter

Lone Hunter Silver $$ Contributor

You might want to move this to the optics section. Would probably get more responses over there. Good luck with your search. PM sent with a possible place to search for scope.

4. omega1

omega1 Silver $$ Contributor

I have an old Weaver K2.5 in a set of old Weaver rings, the ones marked "WEAVER DETACHABLE PATENTED 1.000" USA". It's in pretty good shape considering the age. It's been sitting in a box for years. Let me know if you are interested.

5. c2a4r3l

c2a4r3l Silver $$ Contributor

I have a weaver 4x that came off of a savage 342 22 hornet. Let me know if interested.

6. natdscott

natdscott P100, HM, DR, experienced beginner. Gold $$ Contributor

I have a very good condition Weaver-made 4x “Ted Wiliams” signature scope. It’s basically an El Paso K4, except with small gold inlay on the bell, turret caps, etc.

Let me know if you are interested, and send a cell number or email so I can zip some photos over to you.

7. Reddog58

Reddog58

I have a Weaver K4-1 Micro-Trac with duplex retical. Might have a set of rings also.

8. bearbar

bearbar Silver $$ Contributor

Thanks to all who replied I found a scope from a fellow forum member with a price I can handle
    Thanks
    Rod