wanted ball micrometor

Discussion in 'Reloading Forum (All Calibers)' started by doc gordon, Jun 8, 2013.

1. doc gordon

doc gordon

need one that will fit in 6mm case. I see them from time to time here and am always to late. need a decent price.last one sold here for 38.00 .JUST ORDERED ONE FROM GRAF AND SON FOR 29.95 THAKS TO ALL !!

2. Shynloco

Shynloco You can lead a horse to water, but ........ Gold $$ Contributor

Hey doc,
    Might keep your eyes peeled on ebay as well. There are folks selling ball mics up there who apparently have no clue what they're selling. I picked up an almost brand new Mitoyoto ball mic (with case and papers) over there a few years ago and some guy sold it to me for $45 shipped. Sinclair was selling them new for $146 at that time. Info only.

3. 22BRGUY

22BRGUY

Craigs list has them on occasion also. I know RCBS and Lyman used to offer them for less than the Mitutoyos etc. I'll poke around a little and see if I can find one for you .

4. 22BRGUY

22BRGUY

Hi again Doc
    You may want to go to Graf and Sons and check out their item # GR22...that might be what you are looking for. Also found a nice looking case thickness micrometer at Midsouth Shooters Supply. I just entered "micrometer" in their search bar.
    Best Wishes

5. DRNewcomb

DRNewcomb

You ever make the rounds of your local pawn shops?