Vudoo Gun Works V-22 accuracy test by Eley

Discussion in 'Rimfire & Smallbore' started by Rob01, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Rob01

Rob01

Some interesting info on the accuracy testing of the V-22 by Eley. Mike Bush from Vudoo posted this on Facebook and Snipers Hide and I thought some here would like to see it as well. I have a rifle on order from them and I am very excited to get it in. More so now after seeing this info and hearing the how well they speak of the V-22 after testing.

Here is his info:

Here's the results of the two best lots of Tenex from the Eley Test Facility. The date is listed as 05/10/17, but it must be metric for October 05, 2017.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In the second image, the Expected Score is a calculated 60 shot group based on the assumptions made from the 40 shot groups. The groups on the ISSC target are 40 shots and the Distribution of Scores is the location of shots relative to the 10 Ring. In the top graph, the multitude of shots were 10.4 and 10.6. Based on the rifles that go through the facility, Dan regards rifles that score 420 or higher to be among the most accurate. After testing the V-22, he regarded it as the most accurate Repeater he's ever tested as he commonly sees the Anschutz single shots with scores like this."

"There have been numerous questions about actual 40 shot group size. Looking at the top left group, in the lower right corner you'll see 13.3, that's the edge to edge group size in millimeters, which converts to .524". The center-to-center is .302"."

USMCDOC likes this.
  2. Rob01

Rob01

A couple picsof the melonited action.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]