Virginia......Now Kentucky....?

Discussion in 'Competition Forum (All Calibers)' started by brxbrad, Feb 12, 2020.

1. brxbrad

brxbrad

I should have created this in the Main Message Board......oops
    If this is considered too political, I apologize and take it down. However I feel this is important. It's slowly happening all around us. In Kentucky, it started immediately after our newly elected Democratic Governor took office. Please write and/or call your Legislators and Senators as they can stop it. I don't think it will get far in Ky because our house and senate are still held by the Republicans. Make sure you vote.

In Virginia:
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/virginia-house-approves-assault-weapons-ban

In Kentucky:
    https://apps.legislature.ky.gov/record/20rs/3820.html

upload_2020-2-12_5-47-20.png

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
  2. TonyC

TonyC

It’s sad to think that Virginia is turning into a Liberal State like California, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Washington, Connecticut.. It will probably turn into a sanctuary state with high taxes and uncontrolled crime.

mikeinct likes this.
  3. ShootDots

ShootDots Gold $$ Contributor

I believe every state has gun haters and will at times make an attempt to take our weapons away. I believe they are really "trial balloons" to see where the sentiment for gun control is in their state. Those legislators need to be named and voted out in the next election for them. However, since President Trump constantly voices his support for The Second Amendment, awareness of these anti-constitutionalists has risen exponentially! We need to be vigilant with who and WHY we are voting for our candidate!

4. Richard Jones

Richard Jones just glad to be here Gold $$ Contributor

Don't give up on us just yet.

338 Mollett, hpshooter and poorboy like this.
  5. Bill K

Bill K Silver $$ Contributor

These politicians, now days, seem to think that the laws they are making and that by eliminating the 2nd Amendment will slow or stop crime. They just can not see that their wants only effect lawful citizen's and never stop the criminal.
    In fact they are helping the criminal more and this allows them to further their crimes and activity.
    Somehow those politicians need to be woke up and be able to see the truth, but I am afraid they never will, until them themselves fall victim to a criminal, directly.

338 Mollett, mikeinct and Joe Salt like this.
  6. ShootDots

ShootDots Gold $$ Contributor

I don't think that is their agenda at all! Their agenda is to disarm America and then slowly but surely they will become a dictatorship, much like the Politburo in Moscow.. That, my friend, is their "end game"..

D Coots, jackson1, 243BR and 7 others like this.
  7. Joe Salt

Joe Salt Silver $$ Contributor

Bill our forefathers would not have put up with this crap! People better wake up. The Democrats say the republicans are the one that don't uphold the Constitution, I believe its just the opposite.
    And there should be a law to though them out of office when they step out of line.

Joe Salt

8. hpshooter

hpshooter Gold $$ Contributor

"Don't give up on us just yet."

Agree from Central VA. It is not about safety or crime control.

9. itchyTF

itchyTF

Might want to view this -

10. 338 Mollett

338 Mollett Gold $$ Contributor

Interesting !

11. std7mag

std7mag

It's not happening slowly.
    Bloomberg spent a day with Democrats in Arizona, and next day several MAJOR gun bills hit.
    Add Oklahoma, and Nevada into the mix also.