V3 Auto Trickler Released!

Discussion in 'Reloading Forum (All Calibers)' started by Killick, May 24, 2019.

1. Turbulent Turtle

Turbulent Turtle F-TR competitor

I received the AutoTrickler V3 announcement email on 5/24 at 11:06AM.
    I placed my order for the complete upgrade kit for my AutoThrow and AutoTrickler on my A&D scale that same day and received a confirmation of my order at 12:21PM. One hour and 15 minutes from initial receipt of the announcement until confirmation of the purchase.

As of today, 6/22, I have received no email notification of any shipment nor have a received anything in the mail.

2. Willow

Willow

Full kit...

3. jthor

jthor

Well he did say the full kits were going to roll out a week later than the electronics upgrade. Though under that statement those who first ordered full kits should have received at least shipping notifications. Unless he’s had delays with getting his CNC’d AutoThrows. He did have a huge mess with his 3D printers the other day. I gather Adam could be better at giving production updates on his social media platforms. For example, nothing has been said on his FB page since he announced the V3 on the 24th.

Attached Files:

4. dickn52

dickn52 Gold $$ Contributor

I'll wait, so far the complete system has cost me $50.00. I guess when my bank card get hit for the rest of the balance I'll be getting closer.

5. Mastershot

Mastershot

You and me are in the same boat, but I did email Adam and mine is suppose to ship tomorrow. I ordered mine before the email came out about the release, mine was ordered just minutes after the site went live with new version.

6. Hoser

Hoser

Put mine in a few minutes ago.

In a word, awesome.

7. BigBamBoo

BigBamBoo Silver $$ Contributor

Just a heads up. For those who like to protect their expensive equipment...I make covers that do just that.

Please PM me or for faster response...email me at: stan "at" radiodustcovers.com

I offer different options, etc.

Take care, Stan

59489041_2292180974367151_7064679121212669952_o.jpg CMFX.jpg

jthor likes this.
  8. Turbulent Turtle

I just spoke with Adam this evening on another matter and at the end of the conversation, I asked him about the V3 shipping situation.

As expected, Adam is overwhelmed right now; the response was tremendous and he is working about 26 hours a day 7 days a week. So we'll continue to be patient patient, the stuff will ship soon and we all know Adam makes good stuff so we can rely on him.

jthor, kneedtospeed, INTJ and 2 others like this.
  9. Turbulent Turtle

The reason he can work 26 hours a day is that he's located in the Atlantic Canada, which is 2 hours ahead of Texas time. 24 + 2 = 26. He's lucky he's not in Newfoundland, else he'd be working 26.5 hours a day.

10. dickn52

He moves any farther north and he can work in daylight for 3 months.

11. jthor

jthor

Yeah, but then he also gets to go into hibernation for 3 months. o_O

dttheliman and dickn52 like this.
  12. dttheliman

dttheliman Gold $$ Contributor

Not if he keeps the lights on ..... ;)

13. Turbulent Turtle

Adam is being responsive and he just sent an expected shipment update based on your order date and time.

Plus some other goodies.

Geno C likes this.
  14. LVLAaron

LVLAaron Gold $$ Contributor

Thank you for pre-ordering AutoTrickler V3. I know you are as excited to receive it as we are to start shipping the new version!

We are finally on a somewhat structured schedule for production and are prepared to provide estimates for ship dates based on your pre-order date and time.

If you have ordered only electronics, accessory kits, or the adjustable base, they may be shipped sooner. These are on a separate production path as they are not as dependent on machined metal parts. This schedule below applies primarily to complete V3 systems and complete V3 upgrade packages.

These cutoff times listed are Atlantic time zone (GMT-4) so please check your order date and time against Atlantic to determine where you fall in the schedule.

This is a best estimate based on reasonable confidence. Please do not consider this a promise. This schedule is neither conservative nor aggressive. The schedule is an honest calculation based on the orders we have today. The schedule may vary by a few days and if we run into an unforeseen problem, we could be pushed back.

You will receive an email with tracking number when it ships.

We are working hard to be as fair as possible with everyone. Machining, printing, assembly, and testing all takes time, and we need time in order to make sure everything is right. It is worth the wait!

Starting May 23 @ 11:30pm
    before May 24 @ 1:00 am, ship June 28
    before May 24 @ 10:45 am, ship July 3
    before May 24 @ 4:23 pm, ship July 10
    before May 26 @ 3:41 pm, ship July 17
    before May 31 @ 9:47 am, ship July 24
    before June 7 @ 8:19 pm, ship July 31
    before June 18 @ 5:00 pm, ship August 7
    for new orders today, estimate August 14

Due to unavailability of the Lee hopper, I have designed a new hopper which holds 50% more powder. This hopper is much better than the Lee hopper so we decided to include them with all AutoThrow upgrades at no extra charge and it will be standard going forward. It will also eventually be available separately for $20.

[​IMG]

Please note that the design of the new hopper did not slow down the production schedule. This new hopper is one of many tweaks and improvements that have been taking place over the last few weeks in order to sure everything is perfect while the new AutoThrows are being machined.

Thank you very much for your patience as we work hard to launch the new product!

Adam

--

Adam MacDonald

Geno C and kneedtospeed like this.
  15. Turbulent Turtle

The new hopper is a welcome upgrade. I was pondering getting a bigger hopper from another source, but elected to wait until the V3 stuff came in. I was also thinking that I could bear pouring powder in the hopper every 50 rounds or so instead of spending another $100 for the privilege of pouring powder every 100 or 150 rounds instead.

I'm glad I delayed that spending decision; now it's a non-issue.

16. jthor

jthor

That’s the new hopper then. I’ll sell mine once I get it considering don’t need it since I got the 419 upgrade kit. Won’t need the V3 powder straw or the AutoTrickler base either.

Attached Files:

17. dickn52

Wow, I'm June 10th, so it's August for me? I just sold my CM Lite so really have nothing for powder until then? Lucky for me I was bout 1,000 rds ahead in 140 gn 6.5CM and another 1,000 or so in my target .223. But August? Not to mention I already bought the cover and wonder about the fit now.

18. INTJ

INTJ Gold $$ Contributor

From Adam’s latest bulk e-mail update for entire V3 kits. He says this is not in stone, just his best estimate. Orders for just electronics should ship sooner. I recommend you contact him at his Gmail account if you need any more specifics.

Starting May 23 @ 11:30pm
    before May 24 @ 1:00 am, ship June 28
    before May 24 @ 10:45 am, ship July 3
    before May 24 @ 4:23 pm, ship July 10
    before May 26 @ 3:41 pm, ship July 17
    before May 31 @ 9:47 am, ship July 24
    before June 7 @ 8:19 pm, ship July 31
    before June 18 @ 5:00 pm, ship August 7
    for new orders today, estimate August 14

19. jthor

jthor

I’d be interested to see how many full kits have been ordered. I’m certain that A&D/Cambridge Environment/DWS thanks him for helping them sell scales. Lol

20. dickn52

I bought the complete system thru CE products. Hopefully they will get fulfillment sooner as a distributor.