USPS??

Discussion in 'Main Message Board' started by butchlambert, May 11, 2018.

1. dickn52

dickn52 Gold $$ Contributor

I told a Postal Inspector once I thought it was amazing how I could drop an envelope in a blue box in California and 3 days later it would be delivered in Florida...." He said.."amazing? we think it's a miracle and we have no idea how it happens."

jimcasey01 likes this.
  2. jimcasey01

jimcasey01 Silver $$ Contributor

Butch, it did arrive, but I was skeptical from the tracking about a good outcome. Just so that I am not deceiving anyone, it was only some bushings for a reamer and not a complete rifle. I typically track all of my packages that I can, so that I will have an idea of an ETA. I can not complain about the service though, I put a stamp on a letter and it typically arrives where it is supposed to. I understand that I am not their only customer and that they handle more than my package or letter each day. I think it is amazing that losses do not happen more often

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  3. rangertim

rangertim Gold $$ Contributor

I got another e-mail from USPS Monday! Still looking for my Barrel I got in March LOL ! That was lost for a month in Feb !

4. jamesdmock

jamesdmock Gold $$ Contributor

I am amazed that a first class letter took 8 days to go from Mangham, LA to Clarksville, TN. The distance is just under 500 miles (I once lived in Clarksville).