US Optics scopes

Discussion in 'Scopes, Optics, Sights, Rings, Bases Etc.' started by MCCR, Jan 30, 2017.

Trader History (0)
  1. MCCR

MCCR Silver $$ Contributor

They are both still available
    Thanks

2. TwistedFeather

TwistedFeather

Can you tell me a little about the reticle on the LR17. Is it similar to the one on US Optics website
    that shows 60 MOA elevation below the crosshairs? How many MOA's of elevation per rotation on the
    turret. Is this there IGR reticle?

3. MCCR

IMG_2551.PNG This is the reticle. It has 22.5moa per rev. And both are illuminated.
    Thanks

4. TwistedFeather

TwistedFeather

Is the LR-17 a 30 or 34mm tube? Do you have the EREK wrenches, cover, manual and box? Thanks for getting back to me on the reticle.

5. MCCR

Yes they are both 34mm and I still have everything that came with them. Even the box.
    Thanks

6. TwistedFeather

TwistedFeather

Would you be interested in cash and a McMillan A3. Nice three color speckle tone (olive green with
    tan and black flecks by McMillan), spacer system, and adjustable cheek piece. Inletted for Bighorn short action (700 clone) and Chanlynn barrel. Barrel contour very similar to remington varmint and Surgeon bottom metal. If interested most smiths could make work. More than glad to send pics. Probably more interested in the LR-17.

7. MCCR

Sorry but I'm only interested in money as I'm only selling to fund a elr build

8. MCCR

9. MCCR

I will trade either scope for a NF competition.