ttfreestyle--a plug for Dead Zero at Dry Branch

Discussion in 'Competition Forum (All Calibers)' started by birdog, May 16, 2019.

1. birdog

birdog DASHER DOME Gold $$ Contributor

Donnie (Kermitt) Harber (Virginia) and sons Elijah and Tucker visited the Dome over the weekend and toured Dry Branch Rifle Range. I saw a guy there with a Dead Zero shirt on!!

IMG_0540.JPG

Last edited: May 17, 2019
    joshb and Stan Taylor like this.
  2. ttfreestyle

ttfreestyle Gold $$ Contributor

06B65070-3130-4E40-A627-70518FDC68A1.jpeg It’s actually coming along now, lots of dirt getting moved and some berms are popping up... finished covering the prone shooters roof today except for being a couple of pieces short on tin.

Attached Files:

GlennK, kneedtospeed and Stan Taylor like this.
  3. Hoodoo

Hoodoo Site $$ Sponsor

Looks awesome Troy!

4. gunsandgunsmithing

gunsandgunsmithing The best tuners and wind flags on the market Gold $$ Contributor

What was the purpose of the big hole in front of the firing line and roughly how tall for flag poles?

5. ttfreestyle

ttfreestyle Gold $$ Contributor

That dirt was needed to elevate the firing line and make the side berms , they were at the mercy of the lay of the land. Until they are done I won’t know how much dirt if any will be left there and leveled out. I’m guessing it will be a 3 flag at 100 range with one of the tall poles needed for the middle flag.