Trijicon MK3 60mm with Bobro Mount

Discussion in 'Scopes, Optics, Sights, Rings, Bases Etc.' started by Jbail1, Sep 24, 2019.

Trader History (0)
  1. Jbail1

Jbail1

Selling a 6 month old Trijicon MK3 Hunter 60mm. Used it on a few hunts then was sent back to Trijicon for an issue with the reticle. They could not give me a definite date on a software fix, so they replaced the entire core with a brand new one. The unit is in excellent condition and comes with the quick attach Bobro Mount as well as the original. $7400 shipped.

Looking for S&B high power or similar quality optics in trade. Would also consider the right lightweight 300 win mag custom rifle for trade.

Feel free to PM or email, and I’m happy to discuss offers. Can supply as many pics as necessary.

Attached Files:

2. Jbail1

Jbail1

Up with big price drop. $7k shipped. Trades for high end optics, GAP 308 shorty rifle, Defiance Hunter or pierce titanium long action.

I’m an FFL/SOT in Louisiana. Have positive feedback under SN Hoghunter1203 on Bayoushooter.com, 300blkhog on AR15.com, and have done plenty of buying on SnipersHide and Longrangehuntingforum under this screen name.