Thunderbeast excellent customer service

Discussion in 'Main Message Board' started by nativecat01, Jan 11, 2018.

1. nativecat01

nativecat01 Gold $$ Contributor

I have posted a couple of threads on here about losing the accuracy on my AR 6x45 after the muzzle brake was installed. I have tried a lot of things in two months and could not figure it out. I finally decided to drive up to Cheyenne from Denver where Thunderbeast is located. I wanted to see if my brakes were installed properly. The shop foreman (sorry, I can't remember his name), looked at them and said that he would need to re-thread the barrel. The brake was on too tight and it needed to be installed properly. I had two other rifles that had the brakes installed by the same gunsmith and he looked at them. I left the rifles there and started heading back to Denver. I thought what he had told me and I was very concerned about him taking my custom rifles completely apart. I went back and told him of my concerns. He had already taken the AR apart. Doing so, he discovered that my gunsmith hadn't tightened the gas block and other parts. I was mad at myself because I really didn't want to spend a whole bunch of money. He called back later and told me he had everything back together and installed properly with all three brakes on my rifles. I haven't shot the rifles yet, but after dealing with Thunderbeast, I am very confident that they will shoot very well. I can't say enough good things about all of the people at Thunderbeast.
    I highly recommend them.

2. Knotwild

Knotwild Silver $$ Contributor

I am glad to hear of your good experience. I followed your initial thread just to see what caused the problems. Then it came to me that I remember reading that when threading a barrel for a suppressor it is best to contact the manufacturer and ask for the threading details.

3. Prairiedogger

Prairiedogger

Dealt with TBAC numerous times. A+ costumer service, and product.
    That kind'a stuff makes you go back, and back...

4. germanlongbow

germanlongbow Scott M Bainbridge

Zak and the team at Thunderbeast are awesome. Best cans of the market as well as customer service.

5. Forum Boss

Forum Boss Administrator

Thunderbeast co-owner Zak Smith is also a talented computer programmer/database guru who developed custom software we use to run the back end of this website.

6. Hoser

Hoser

I have a bunch of Thunderbeast cans. Great stuff made by great guys.

7. ebb

ebb

I read some of these customer service posts and can't believe what I read some times. A company has sold someone a defective product and screws them around for months and finally makes good. This is the story of real customer service where some one is going out of their way to make YOU happy when it isn't their fault. Ive been looking at cans and this may be the clue that leads me to using a Thunder Beast. Thank you for posting this!!!!

8. nativecat01

nativecat01 Gold $$ Contributor

I was able to go out and shoot my rifles today. I was very please on how they shot. I didn't realize it was that difficult to thread the barrel and install brakes properly. My advice to everyone is not let just any gunsmith do this on your rifle. Send your rifle to Thunderbeast and let them do it the right way. I was prepared to give up on the 6x45 and now I shot very accurately.