the goverment at shoots

Discussion in 'Competition Forum (All Calibers)' started by maddysdad, Aug 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maddysdad

maddysdad

do you see any gov. agencyes at any of the matches taken notes on who was there.what they were shooting and anything else.
    gary

2. Pres100

Pres100

Why spend time to go to a match and take notes on who is there? What purpose would that serve?
    The government knows who has guns already. It’s the criminal element that they can’t track

GotRDid, JFW, Rsadams and 2 others like this.
  3. BP1

BP1 Team Texas F-TR Silver $$ Contributor

Yes..but they can’t see me with my aluminum foil shooting suit..it’s like camouflage..:eek:

4. 6MMsteve

6MMsteve Gold $$ Contributor

hell they can just get tight here on this site..and your phone and your home computer..they don't have to travel...you and me is giving them ething they need...right here databases are full and lists are made...wake up seriously I don't mean to be rude but

5. pirate ammo

pirate ammo Guaranteed to take the wind out of their sails Gold $$ Contributor

it is the truth. I finished it for you.:rolleyes:

6. 6MMsteve

6MMsteve Gold $$ Contributor

criminals are there friends>>> they are hive minded<<<

7. Sniper338

Sniper338

This post is beyond stupid. Paranoid much?

8. shoobe01

shoobe01

"The government"? What agency? To what purpose?

Just noting who is at a match or range? IF they could magically identify you from that, not sure what they'd get from it.

I have never even heard off such a thing. Not sure what they'd get from it. ATF could of course demand paperwork for anything that is an apparent violation or to prove you are permitted an NFA device but... again, in principle. Never seen proof it has happened anywhere, though it could. And that would be an individual violation.

Aside from all our talk on forums, there is much other data to be gleaned easily, so it's never been hard for any feds to decide who is a part of something they have reason to monitor, such as say a militia group based on attending training. And very rarely — AFAIK — by staking out the place with cameras and stuff.

9. maddysdad

maddysdad

i was just asking .not trying to be stupit but concidering all the mas shootings and talk of buying back certain guns....well it seams to me that there is more or a push to take away bits and pieces of the 2nd amendment throught laws on powed and bullet sallsand the like.
    gary

10. JEFFPPC

JEFFPPC Silver $$ Contributor

If that were to happen I would invite them to sit down behind the most accurate rifle and join in. You just might find a convert. Tint you ever hear, Keep your enemies close.

11. Warren Dean

Warren Dean Team Savage F-T/R Silver $$ Contributor

JEEEZUS!!!!! Are you for real or just stirring the pot?

shoobe01, txdan, Snuggie and 2 others like this.
  12. 243Lapua

243Lapua Silver $$ Contributor

I know a lot of federal government officers that shoot 3 gun, IDPA, and a couple of other abbreviated matches. Even myself I shoot bullseye and Benchrest mostly, but trust me were not there taking notes. I could care less even if the government was taking notes on me and I'm pretty sure my coworker wouldn't care either. I shoot for fun and it's my hobby.

13. skibar_tx

skibar_tx

I am going to start taking notes at matches. I reckon the government might want to buy my notes. I could make a fortune! I may make more if Putin wants my notes. Or the ayatollah, might get a fresh tank of free gasoline!

14. mike a

mike a 6BR Rocks Gold $$ Contributor

Yes, it was me. Looking for that guy shooting that 10k rig and gets a section 8 low income housing voucher. I work for HUD. Don't make me tell Ben on you. Mike.

300_whisper and Leo Smith like this.
  15. Medic505

Medic505 Dean Wheeler Gold $$ Contributor

You have to learn to write first....we all know greg makes all you posts here for ya.

16. Dusty Stevens

Dusty Stevens COVFEFE- Thread Derail Crew Gold $$ Contributor

Ive never been to a match where there was somebody that at least somebody didnt know. Now the machine gun shoots like at knob creek are full of govt agents

17. GerryM

GerryM

Here we go again 2 threads about GUN Control.
    don't we have enough??? some people need more and more and more'''
    Some people think more controls will end crimes. Bad people do bad things so do the mentally ill.

300_whisper likes this.
  18. pirate ammo

pirate ammo Guaranteed to take the wind out of their sails Gold $$ Contributor

Heck, I LOAD ammo for some Texas Rangers that compete at PPC matches.

hpshooter likes this.
  19. garandman

garandman Bolt Gun Bodacious Gold $$ Contributor

Ever watch NCIS?

I'm sure the gov'ts data gathering on gun owners already FAAARRR exceeds that...even without leaving their D.C. desks.

20. outasite `08

outasite `08

Ditto. Speil chek brok.

tmwinds likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.