THANKS BSWN 2019

Discussion in 'Competition Forum (All Calibers)' started by 1shot, Feb 22, 2019.

1. 1shot

1shot

Just got back from Arizona and wanted to give a huge heartfelt THANK YOU to all the behind the scene people that makes this match what it is. For those of you that haven't shot this match, you don't know what you are missing. It's like there was a bucket at the front entrance that reads "check your bad attitude here". All the event staff are super nice and go out of their way to accommodate the shooters, and this mind set is contagious.
    I got to meet some new friends, re-kindle friendships with shooters I haven't seen in a few years and shoot against some of the best in the shooting community. Other than a lot of road time, it was a week to remember.
    Thanks to all that make this event happen,

Lloyd Smith

2. DE-F-Open

DE-F-Open Gold $$ Contributor

Like Lloyd, I just returned from SWN and am preparing to go back to work this morning.

As always, the 2019 Berger Southwest Nationals was a great event. Many thanks to the Desert Sharpshooters, Mid, Matt, Michelle, Nancy and all of the really great people who work the stat office - great job!

And a great BIG THANK YOU to Berger Bullets for being the prime sponsor that keeps the SWN at the top of the list of all of the great matches - and thank you to Lapua, VitaVouri and all of the other great sponsors who help make the SWN the very best event of its kind in the US - THANK YOU!

What a way to start the 2019 shooting season! Cold, windy but very enjoyable, indeed!

God willing and health permitting, I am looking forward to going back to Arizona in February of 2020 for the next SWN - without a doubt, the greatest event on the greatest range run by the best people in the US.

John

3. Alexander-M

Alexander-M Gold $$ Contributor

I agree 110% with the above comments, and I am looking forward to going back for the 2020 SWN.

Regarding the final scores - There have been numerous posts of pictures of said scores (thank you!), but the only official scores I can find, are here:
    http://southwestnationals.net/swn2019/pages/fopen.html
    However, only the scores through Friday are listed.

Is there a place where all the scores listed?

Thanks!
    Alex

Immike likes this.
  4. boltman13

boltman13

The 2019 BSWN's, my 8th again greatly exceeded my expectations and was the best ever. It is the highlight of my shooting year. Thanks to all the people who make this the Premier Long Range Shooting Event in the world.

5. MattPeetz

MattPeetz Silver $$ Contributor

The Pics of the grand aggs are all official standings.

Immike likes this.