Taller bipod?

Discussion in 'Main Message Board' started by robbor, Apr 15, 2019.

1. robbor

robbor

Is there anything out there taller than the Harris 27” swivel bipod? I need a few more taller bipods.

2. Delfuego

Delfuego Silver $$ Contributor

3. Dusty Stevens

Dusty Stevens COVFEFE- Thread Derail Crew Gold $$ Contributor

I have one of the 27 harris for sitting coyote hunting. Theyre too big. I started using shooting sticks. I bolted 2 pieces of aluminum conduit together and shrink wrapped the tops. That works better than something attached to the gun

Zero333 likes this.
  4. K22

K22

I use shooting sticks* in a sitting position off a small sportsman's chair. With your elbows resting on the knees, your feet flat on the ground, and the non trigger hand holding the sticks with a slight tension to the rear it's a very stable position. With practice you can shoot remarkably accurate. In addition you can adjust the height within a few seconds simply by change the spread of the sticks - great for stalking.

*two 44" long, 1/2" diameter, solid aluminum rod bound together with three wraps of 1" wide Velcro. One end of each rod covered with 1/2" ID - 12" long of heater hose to protect stock the other ends sharped to a dull point to anchoring into the ground.

Zero333 likes this.
  5. MislMan

MislMan Silver $$ Contributor

Look at the bipod from ‘Bog-Pod’

6. Rem6br

Rem6br

Check out swagger bipods

7. JTURTLE

JTURTLE

I've been looking at HatchOutWest bipods. A little on the pricey side but they would be an all in one deal.