Stock Options CZ527

Discussion in 'Small Stuff--22s, 20s, and 17s' started by Mark McMahon, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Mark McMahon

Mark McMahon Gold $$ Contributor

Does anybody make a nice sport fiberglass stock for the CZ 527?

2. B23

B23 Gold $$ Contributor

Not a lot of options out there for the CZ 527. I know Bell and Carlson makes one for the 527, have you looked at those?

3. Mark McMahon

Belen Carlson only offers varmint style stock, I'm looking for a sporter style

4. Oso

Oso

Mark,

Do me a favor and describe the distinction in the two profiles. I think I know but before I respond I want to give a correct answer.

Mark W likes this.
  5. Mark McMahon

The Bell and Carlson varmint stock is exactly like the CZ Kevlar stock that H&S Precision made for them, I'm looking for a synthetic stock that is closer to the CZ American stock style, thanks

6. Oso

Oso

Yes the B&C and H&S stocks are exactly the same. I thought your concern was maybe too wide a forearm. You're looking for traditional straight necked stock. The easy answer is Boyds laminated stocks..

A few years back I was thinking about a custom stock for my CZ527. There was an individual, stock maker, who had a number of different stock patterns that he could machine. You might do a search under CZ section of RimfireCentral

7. Mark McMahon

Thanks