SOLD **SPF**Starrett Dial Indicators No. 25-441 Jeweled

Discussion in 'Tools, Dies, Rests, Reloading Components & Misc' started by Jcav, Apr 7, 2020.

Trader History (122)
  1. Jcav

Jcav Silver $$ Contributor

I have 7 Starrett no. 25-441 jeweled 0-1" dial indicators with a .001" readout and .100 per revolution. These are all USED indicators but preform like they are still new. I had these indicators in my tool box for the last few years from a former place of employment. I haven't worked in the last few years and I don't see myself going back to that type of work in the future. What you see is what you get. No boxes, no paperwork either. All I can give you is my word. If by some chance they don't meet your expectations I will refund your money.

Here is your chance to throw out your cheap Chinese dial indicators and replace them with ones made in the USA.

Buy one or buy them all.....
    Discount for multiple items. Let's say 60.00 each shipped. These are well over 100 bucks each new and in way better condition then the used ones on eBay selling for more money.

First I'll take it gets their choice of indicators (which all preform the same) and PM. I would prefer discreet PayPal as a payment option but will also except postal money orders and personal checks too.

Attached Files:

2. Westhunder

Westhunder Please excuse typos, sent from my iPhone. Silver $$ Contributor

Pm sent for your consideration

3. hpshooter

hpshooter Gold $$ Contributor

Put me down for one, whichever one you would keep for yourself if I am first in line.
    PM sent.

Second one you would keep! edited

4. Jcav

All indicators are pending funds to Westhunder

5. Jcav

PM sent to you.

6. ljmontano

ljmontano

I will take one if you decide to let one go