***SOLD*** Schmidt & Bender PMII 5-25x56 Illuminated, Clockwise, .1 Mil, Fine Reticle

Discussion in 'Scopes, Optics, Sights, Rings, Bases Etc.' started by Jaxdilation, Jul 10, 2018.

Trader History (0)
  1. Jaxdilation

Jaxdilation

I’m the second owner of this outstanding scope. It will ship with the S&B box and tube extension. According to S&B it was manufactured in 2007 (see picture of info I received directly from S&B). I used it on my “competition” rifles – most recently a 243AI, and before that a 260 Rem. However, I haven’t been in a competition since I moved three years ago and it has been a “safe queen”. As a result, it has picked up some safe rash which I have captured in the photos. It has never failed me. Laser clear images and flawless tracking. Optics are a “thing” for me, and I can tell you these are superb.

Asking $1,900. For that price I will ship it insured in the CONUS. For an additional $25 I will include the Butler Creek lens covers which are in excellent condition. I also have several sets of scope rings available for sale. I’ll include one of them for an additional $125. Nothing sells without the scope.

I’m not looking for any trades.

Capture.JPG Full Scope w Mounts.jpg
    BOX.jpg Partial from parrelax.jpg Partial from windage side.jpg

2. Jaxdilation

Jaxdilation

3. Jaxdilation

Jaxdilation

This scope has been sold.