Smartreloader auto trickling scale

Discussion in 'Tools, Dies, Rests, Reloading Components & Misc' started by Thisisnoteasy88, Jan 13, 2020.

Trader History (6)
  1. Thisisnoteasy88

Thisisnoteasy88 Silver $$ Contributor

Selling a like brand new smartreloader auto trickling scale that I aquired in a "lot" that I bought locally. I did have plans to keep it and use it but I purchased a better thrower and I want to try to go that way. I did pull the scale out and use it and everything works as it should. I tested the scale against my Lyman m5 balance and also my ohaus 10-10 balance scale and it was very good and consistent with those. I also checked it against a Hornady digital scale I have and it too agreed with the smart loader scale. The only thing I noticed is that you have to turn it on and let it warm up for 15 or 30 mins to get good accurate readings. It comes as it would from factory. Take a look at the pics. I am needing to get 150 for the scale and that includes shipping to the 48 conus. Any questions please feel free to ask. I do have more pictures if anyone needs to see more. Thanks IMG_20191216_004546.jpg IMG_20191216_003914.jpg IMG_20191216_004035.jpg for looking

2. joe_osu

joe_osu

I have no association with the seller, but have owned one of these and they are very nice for the money. good luck with the sale.

3. Thisisnoteasy88

Thank you joe_osu for the short review of the trickling scale. Does anyone feel like donating 150 dollars to me for my " I need a lathe" fund. With your 150 dollar donation you will recieve this in like new condition auto trickling scale as a token of my appreciation. And if you "I'll take it" right now I will throw in a free autograph of yours truly on the side of the box! Haha. But seriously if interested in my scale or have any questions please ask or pm me. Thank you

joe_osu and Eloudamy like this.
  4. Eloudamy

Eloudamy Site $$ Sponsor

Hilarious!!!!

5. Thisisnoteasy88