single shot followers

Discussion in 'Main Message Board' started by doc gordon, Jul 20, 2013.

1. doc gordon

doc gordon

time to order one for 700 sa any one better than others ?

2. gotcha

gotcha

Are you looking for glue in or the type that is trapped in action by the spring loaded follower?

3. Rem6br

Rem6br

Doc I have one that is the type that is trapped in by the follower spring
    It's a Davidson I believe, it's yours if you want it.
    Rem6br

4. Flat Land Shooter

Flat Land Shooter

It is easy to make one to fit in the spring loaded mag. Take a snap cap, push it in place like you would a loaded round. Mark the sides where the mag holds it in place, remove the snap cap and file or mill down to the line. Most snap caps are hollow so when you have it milled down to the line you have a cradle that will hold your round. Push the snap cap back in the mag with the hollow section up and you have a single shot follower.

5. CDiPrecision

CDiPrecision Site $$ Sponsor

Hi, we make one for any rifle with an AI DBM setup, so if you're running AI mags and want single shot loading ability, we have it..;) and DBM too if you want to upgrade, it makes a word of difference.

Jeff

6. CatShooter

CatShooter Guest

DON'T get the "Score Hi"... they suck, and I threw them out.

7. joejo

joejo

funny, I use two of them and they work great for me. one in a rem action 22-250 and the other in a stiller action 260.

8. CatShooter

CatShooter Guest

I read what you said, and went to the Score Hi website - they are different than the ones I bought (admittedly a long time ago), so I take back what I said - it does not apply to the current ones.