WANTED SIGHTRON SV ED

Discussion in 'Scopes, Optics, Sights, Rings, Bases Etc.' started by group therapy, Oct 10, 2018.

Trader History (48)
  1. group therapy

group therapy Silver $$ Contributor

HELLO ALL. CURIOUS IF SOMEONE OUT THERE HAS AN SV WITH THE LOW DISPERSION GLASS. NEEDS TO BE VERY GOOD CONDITION. PM WITH DETAILS AND THANKS IN ADVANCE. BRYANT

2. klloyd

klloyd Silver $$ Contributor

PM sent. Thanks, Bryant

3. hothead

hothead Silver $$ Contributor

I have 2 of them, BUT not for sale. Best optics and overall performance of any Scope I've ever had.. And I had them all.:)

4. Jimmy James

Jimmy James Silver $$ Contributor

Do you mean SV scope with ED glass?

5. group therapy

group therapy Silver $$ Contributor

Yep!!!

6. Towboater91

Towboater91

Hothead....Just curious which model sv you have? As some of the sv models dont have the ed glass. I only ask because my dad just ordered one from brownells. The only one with the ed glass I've seen is the target dot reticle and I didnt think they've been out very long

7. sdeal5

sdeal5 Gold $$ Contributor

They haven't been out very long and they ARE the bomb. I got mine from forum member Lance a couple of months ago. It is solid as a rock on the checker and, to me the glass equals the NF Comp. Huge eye-relief and extremely forgiving eye box. As has been stated on here before, by johara, I believe, the only drawback is weight-- its heavy, but if weight is not an issue, I can highly reccomend it. Like Hothead, I've had them all. Am hoping Sightron will decide to offer them with more reticle options. If they do, I'm "in" for another one. SVSSED with 34mm tube.