Show me your reloading press quick change setups

Discussion in 'Reloading Forum (All Calibers)' started by Ledd Slinger, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Ledd Slinger

Ledd Slinger Gold $$ Contributor

Lol :D

LHSmith likes this.
  2. John Valencic

John Valencic

3. Ledd Slinger

Very nice. I really like the blank plate and the storage rack. When i was about half way through the video, I was thinking "he should build a blank adapter plate to fill the opening when there's no press inserted..." Then walla! There it was! Got all the bases covered. Excellent work! :)

muleystalker likes this.
  4. Ledd Slinger

After weighing all the options, I decided I was gonna be lazy and didn't want to take all the time to get parts and build plates for all my presses. I know it's not that hard, but I always seem to have multiple things going on and just don't have a lot of spare time.

I slammed the gavel and closed the case with the Inline Fabrication system. Bottom line, they had eveything I needed to accomplish everything I wanted. And I found the prices to be VERY fair considering the quality of the components.

All the items I ordered:
    - 2 Flush mount quick change base plates.
    - 4 quick change top plates for my 4 presses.
    - 2 blank top plates to use for whatever I want in the future.
    - 2 double wall mount storage racks to store the 4 preses out of the way.
    - 1 turret tool head storage shelf.
    - 2 sets of wing nuts for attaching and removing presses quickly by hand.

I found the convenience of the Inline system hard to resist. The plates and shelves are made out of very heavy duty steel. Watched a bunch of videos and was pretty impressed. These guys have pretty much covered all the bases for quick changing presses. I think this will work out great for me.

Now I just need to do some nice remodeling work on the bench to make it match the benches I saw in "Better Homes and Gardens Magazine" before I install the new quick change system ;)

TerryH likes this.
  5. TerryH

TerryH Silver $$ Contributor

Hoping to be featured in "Better Gun Rooms and Ranges" myself.

Ledd Slinger likes this.
  6. Ledd Slinger

That's definitely got a better ring to it! :) Ya know, a magazine like that would probably actually do pretty well. Showcase different man caves, gun rooms, garage and shop workstation set ups, and shooting ranges. I think thats a winner! Who do we pitch this idea to???

TerryH likes this.
  7. TerryH

As long as I get my cut.... :D

Ledd Slinger likes this.
  8. Ledd Slinger

Well of course. You'd have to be the primary interior designer or it wouldn't work. People wouldn't even use the magazine to start a fire if they saw benches like mine in there. Lol.

TerryH likes this.
  9. TerryH

Hahahaha. I'm probably more like an inferior decorator. :D

Ledd Slinger likes this.
  10. Mastershot

Mastershot

Well here is mine, real easy to pull a press or remove the whole thing without any holes in the bench. I have the same setup for my vise and rcbs case trimers.

Attached Files:

thekriebles likes this.