SECRET CREEDMORE CLUB

Discussion in 'Main Message Board' started by pirate ammo, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Bc'z

Bc'z Gold $$ Contributor

Sorry

2. esp42089

esp42089

I think you meant "creed" as in Creedmoor.

Rumor has it that Dirty Harry actually shot a 44 Creedmoor out of a custom revolver, but it was mistaken for a magnum because the director made him remove his picatinny rail and night vision for filming. :( Creedmoors have always been oppressed. Only recently have they broken free from the chains and stepped in to the light. :D

New Gun, wbm, pirate ammo and 3 others like this.
  3. pirate ammo

pirate ammo Guaranteed to take the wind out of their sails Gold $$ Contributor

free at last,free at last,,now load them up and make them BLAST,,,,:rolleyes:

simo hayha, New Gun, JLT and 2 others like this.
  4. johnfred1965

johnfred1965 Silver $$ Contributor

Secret Handshakes? Talismans? Is this a club or a cult? Special uniforms and symbols on your arms. Sounds like you drink the kool-aid and the hallucinogenic drugs makes you think your peashooter is a precision rifle. Or you are so spaced out you hit the paper once and think it is a five shot group?

pirate ammo and Bc'z like this.
  5. Bc'z

Bc'z Gold $$ Contributor

The six 5 shoots so clean it doesn't leave a mark.
    Try 1 you'll be hooked for sure.

New Gun and pirate ammo like this.
  6. #40Fan

#40Fan

When shooting ELDMs, that is. :D

New Gun, hogpatrol and pirate ammo like this.
  7. Bc'z

Bc'z Gold $$ Contributor

Now that's funny right there.

8. chop house

chop house Silver $$ Contributor

So i bought a mdl 12 6.5 specifically to sell the bbl and get the action essentially for free (after rebate of course). the trouble is, i shot it and then couldn't bring myself to tear down a 1/2 moa dead stock factory p.o.s. rifle with minimal load development time invested to make 2 bones. Does this get me blackballed, or can i still join if you don't tell anyone?

9. hogpatrol

hogpatrol Gold $$ Contributor

ONLY if you can get another member to send you his talisman. I sent mine out today to a lucky shooter from the Republic of Texas. Whether or not he decides to expose himself (no, not that kind of exposing) as a bona fide member remains to be seen. :D

KMart, JLT, Bc'z and 1 other person like this.
  10. Bc'z

Bc'z Gold $$ Contributor

Oh you in!!! But you better have some thick skin.
    I think that's the rub alot of guys have about the 6.5. You can get complete rifle cheaper than a new rem single shot action.
    On paper it has better external ballistics than a 308.
    Will it shoot with a 6br prolly not, but my Gsmith has 1 he built in a heavy barrel that shoots low .1's.
    Haters r gonna hate and that'll never change.
    Now put yourself in the haters shoes.
    He just spent 2,3 maybe 4k building a super sweet shooter, "the kinda rifle I'd love to own"
    Only to have some guy shootin clean targets with a real cheap rather ugly rifle.
    That said I think I'm fixing to get beat up here, so I'm going to work on my dope so I can kill a deer in Dusty's back yard.

New Gun, hogpatrol and pirate ammo like this.
  11. johnfred1965

johnfred1965 Silver $$ Contributor

I don't need a monkey on my back! Maybe it is the fumes from the powder? I"ve also heard lead poisoning can cause delirium.

Bc'z and hogpatrol like this.
  12. pirate ammo

there were only 3 original talisman created,,any others will be cheap knockoffs from China at a lowball price,,you cannot purchase an original,it has to be passed to a deserving soul.
    hard to define "deserving",,the more you disapprove of a Creedmoor the more you need the secret power of the talisman to uplift you to the heights of your real ability. phideoux approval.jpg

Dusty Stevens, hogpatrol and Bc'z like this.
  13. MrBottleneck

MrBottleneck Silver $$ Contributor

image.jpeg
    I get a pass cuz I shoot a 6BR too. :)

Rsadams and hogpatrol like this.
  14. pirate ammo

weird thinking,,changing a 7.62X51 fnfal to 6.5 creedmoor,there piston driven,so gas system has to remain the same,,full select fire creedmoor,,now that would be the cats butt,,:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    I got most of the parts already,,

Bc'z and hogpatrol like this.
  15. Dusty Stevens

Dusty Stevens COVFEFE Gold $$ Contributor

If you wanna shoot pigs in style you need an m1a. They come in creedmoor now so you can consider one with a clear mind.

16. pirate ammo

THIS IS IN STYLE,,HIGH STEPPING NO JAMS

Attached Files:

rebel likes this.
  17. rebel

rebel Gold $$ Contributor

Right arm of the free world.......

hogpatrol likes this.
  18. boltman13

boltman13 Gold $$ Contributor

On the 7th day God rested, but then he got bored and created the Creedmoor. It was divine inspiration. All other cartridges bow down in reverence.
    Thus it is written, thus it is done.

Bc'z, pirate ammo, wvlongshot and 2 others like this.
  19. Puzzaz01

Puzzaz01 Gold $$ Contributor

Before I owned a Creedmoor ....... after my second shot my groups would never get smaller. Now they do! It's amazing !!!

20. alinwa

alinwa

In this spirit of reverence and thankfulness....... ya's best all be bles't that Thee Good Lord done smiled the Creed on us MUR'CANS! cuz if'n the timing was differ'nt we could all be speaking German, or Japanese......

Bc'z likes this.