SELLING SCOTT PARKER TUNED SCALE

Discussion in 'Tools, Dies, Rests, Reloading Components & Misc' started by group therapy, Jan 12, 2019.

Trader History (62)
  1. group therapy

group therapy Gold $$ Contributor

hello all, I am selling my Scott Parker tuned scale. this is the rcbs one and will come as pictured. price is 150 + 15 shipping in a med flat rate. thanks for looking and God bless. bryant.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  2. R.Morehouse

R.Morehouse Gold $$ Contributor

That's a great little scale. I have the same one tuned by Scott. It settles very fast......

3. group therapy

:)

4. SPJ

SPJ Silver $$ Contributor

Hey
    I like that, you should donate that to the poor"

Me

5. muleystalker

muleystalker Gold $$ Contributor

Thats an RCBS scale, not a Redding.;) Looks like its in NIB shape though, like it just came off the shelf.

6. Mark W

Mark W Gold $$ Contributor

Nothing definitive but I would be surprised if either Redding or RCBS ever manufactured their own scales. I’ve been told that O’haus produced most of the USA made scales in NJ before production was sent overseas.

I have an old Redding No. 1 Oil Dampened scale that measures right with my S. Parker tuned scale but it takes much longer to settle.

Yours is a good deal. It shouldn’t set for long. It will make someone a great scale!

7. group therapy

MAYBE I have a SUPER RARE SUPER DUPER VALUABLE scale that only 9 were ever made of:eek:!!!! and is worth a bajillion bajillion dollars;):cool::D:rolleyes:!! I mean, who knows? and I don't expect it last a long time, they are great scales!!!! bryant.

muleystalker and Mark W like this.
  8. Concha

Concha

RCBS in a Redding box. The Redding that came in that box might have been brown.

9. Cdv717

Cdv717 Silver $$ Contributor

When the casting mark on the base reads RCBS, that makes me think its not a redding.

10. group therapy

sorry about all the confusion:(. it is indeed an rcbs, in fact it is a RCBS Powder Scale Model 09060, and was indeed made by ohaus. I fixed the title and description:). still for sale, although somewhat sadly, as it obviously is not worth a bajillion bajillion dollars nor is it super duper rare:eek:. good day to all;)

Mark W likes this.