SELLING Scopes, Leupold, Sightron SIII, Vortex

Discussion in 'Scopes, Optics, Sights, Rings, Bases Etc.' started by Randfal, Oct 20, 2019.

Trader History (82)
  1. Randfal

Randfal Silver $$ Contributor

I’m thinning out some scopes and rifles to fund some other projects. Here’s a list of scopes for sale. Posting here and other sites. First posted “I’ll take it” gets it. Let me know if you have any questions. Prices shipped in the US. No international.

1) Leupold Mark 4 4.5-14x with illuminated TMR reticle. Second focal plane. MOA. Comes with sun shade and the Burris rings in the picture. If I remember right there were just faint scope marks with no finish damage when I last mounted this. Glass is perfect. These are very nice scopes. Drop to $650.00

2) SOLD—Sightron SIII 6-24x50 With MOA2 reticle, 30mm tube. Exposed Tactical knobs. Very nice condition. Very very faint ring marks but no surface damage.
    The bolt gun I had this on would sometimes flick the brass into the windage knob. (Took me forever to figure out what was dinging my brass). There are some light marks on the turrets from the brass. Just disclosing it and you need to be looking for it to notice it. $640.00

3) SOLD—-Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44 with fine crosshair. 30mm tube. This is from early production before they cheapened up the product line. It tracks great and has great glass. You can just tell where rings were in the tube. No flaws. $280.00

4) SOLD—— Sightron SIH-TAC 4-12x40AO scope, Duplex Reticle, 1”tube. I had this briefly on a 22lr. No ring marks. It is as new. I’ll throw in some 1” rings with this. $140.00

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
  2. Randfal

More pictures

Attached Files:

3. Harvey McCraw

Harvey McCraw Silver $$ Contributor

I’ll take number 4

4. Randfal

Sounds good guys, I’ll send you a PM with the payment details.

5. SWRS

SWRS Gold $$ Contributor

I’ll take the Vortex

6. Randfal

3&4 sold pending funds.

7. Randfal

#2 is sold. Only the Leupold is still availible

8. Randfal

9. Randfal