SELLING Savage Arms 110 BA .338 Lapua Mag

Discussion in 'Guns, Actions, Stocks, & Barrels' started by shooter2175, May 18, 2017.

Trader History (1)
  1. shooter2175

shooter2175 Silver $$ Contributor

**NEW PRICING Motivated to sell**
    $1550 plus shipping and insurance in the US to your FFL.
    Manufacturer: Savage Arms
    Model: Model 110 BA
    Caliber: .338 Lapua Magnum
    Rate of Twist: 1 in 9"
    Barrel Length: 26”
    Capacity: (1) 5 Round Magazine
    AccuTrigger: Adjustable
    Stock: Magpul PRS-G3
    Base: Integral 20 MOA scope rail With #8-40 screws

Muzzle Brake: Terminator T3

Bi-Pod: BT46-NC PSR Atlas Bipod: Standard height With Clamp
    Monopod: BT12-QK – Standard height PRM with QK01 Quick Knob
    Spikes: BT-37

Optics: NOT INCLUDED WITH SALE OF RIFLE

This rifle is used but in excellent condition, and hardly a noticeable mark worth mentioning. This is the ideal set-up for someone looking for a long range precision rifle in .338 Lapua. With the 20 MOA base and with an adequate optics this rifle can launch a 300 gn projectile and hit a 2000 yard target. The rifle ships in a Plano “Bone Collector" hard case.

This gun can shoot. Picture was taken at a 1000 yard target using 300 gn Berger Hybrids. 5-shot group size measured 4-1/8”. I would be willing to sell my Redding type-S bushing dies and remaining bullets and brass along with my load recipe as a separate sell if interested.

I have $3380 invested in this package. Pictures are of exactly what you will receive! This is a complete package and you will be ready to go straight to the range and start shooting.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  2. Joel Johnson

Joel Johnson

Hi there
    Do you still have the rifle? I am very interested. Does it come with the bipod, buttstock, scope?
    Joel

3. shooter2175

Joel, The gun is still for sell. It has everything that I have listed above except for the scope. If you want the rifle I will throw in the cost of the shipping to an FFL in the United States.
    Please let me know if you are interested.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
  4. shooter2175

Hello Joel,
    Just checking to see if you're still interested in the 338LM? I did not hear back from you after your first reply and I was not sure if you seen mine.