SAVAGE/ANSCHUTZ MARK 12

Discussion in 'Rimfire & Smallbore' started by pirate ammo, Jul 31, 2018.

1. pirate ammo

pirate ammo Guaranteed to take the wind out of their sails Gold $$ Contributor

I just run across one of these,is there any demand for them,or just basic stuff??

2. Gary Schiefelbein

Gary Schiefelbein

There are two actions.A 2000 and the 64 action.Even with the 64 being better the gun is average.Just because it has Annie in the name dosent make it a shooter.

pirate ammo likes this.
  3. pirate ammo

thanks,,I'm starting to think this is a basic starter type target rifle,,going to work it some and see how it works,,

4. seymour fish

seymour fish

Found one cheap. Turned out to have a fantastic trigger. Nothing special at 50, but holds beer can at 200. With cheap SK. Like it

pirate ammo likes this.
  5. pirate ammo

a friend of is going to sell it,just trying figure it out,,the Mark 12 I can't find much on except made in Germany brought over by Savage its got the Micrometer click adjustment
    rear sight and the front insert type globesight,,look like its got the adjustable trigger..I'm going to try it out and see how it shoots,,got a 100 yard range , shoot out the backdoor
    of my warehouse,,in the shade,,:rolleyes:

6. kapt

kapt Silver $$ Contributor

I had one of these many many years ago as my first match rimfire. Keep in mind It was no 54 but it shot very well considering the retail price of $149 at the time....

7. pirate ammo

took the micro-sight off,put a $30 simmons scope on it,,sight in at 50 yards,shooting at 1 in. dots at 50,,all inside tearing them up,,shoots pretty good :rolleyes: