Rimfire Gallery--Show Us Your Gun

Discussion in 'Rimfire & Smallbore' started by Forum Boss, Feb 7, 2007.

1. vicfox

vicfox

My ANSCHUTS bench rest rifle. 2013 BR50 690 barrel Fitted with a March 36-55 and Tuner otherwise stock out of the box.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

redrockranger and DMC like this.
  2. Primrose Crowther

Primrose Crowther

3. longbow

longbow

My 22 Winchester 22 RF Low Wall Helm...... Helm Low Wall 22RF 001.jpg Helm Low Wall 22RF 006.jpg

NorCalMikie and snert like this.
  4. flatlander

flatlander

5. dondlhmn

dondlhmn

DSCF1317.jpg I use a Kimber 82G for Mini-Palma matches. It has an adjustable butt plate, XTSP trigger, Leupold 30X target dot scope, Benchmark 2 groove barrel chambered by a friend of mine (a very good shot who regularly beats me!!) with a Match reamer with a Harrell tuner on it, all in a slightly cut down (to accommodate the adjustable butt plate setup) pillar bedded original stock that has had an updated trigger guard added. Last match I shot it in gave me a 450-31X---out of a possible 450-45X---and resulted in a third place, as I was beaten by two other guys that hit more "X"s!! If I do my job right, it will put every shot (someday, I hope!) in the "X" ring!! Oh, BTW, this setup seems to like LAPUA Center-X the best after testing at LAPUA'S Mesa, AZ facility. One of the guys that beat me had his Remington 40X tested there (I got to watch both his and my rifles being tested) and the guy doing the tests told me that it was probably the tightest grouping gun they had tested in the last 3 months!

USMCDOC likes this.